The Airports Authority of India Limited (AAI), a statutory body under Ministry of Civil Aviation is responsible for Creating and Managing Civil Aviation Infrastructure in India. Applications are invited by the AAI to recruit Fresh Graduates / B.E. / B.Tech / Engineering or ITI Diploma Holders in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Civil Engineering or Other Engineering Branches as per details below for 1-3 Years Apprenticeship in Airports Authority of India (AAI).
Name of Exam: AAI Western Region Apprentice Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Airports Authority of India Limited (AAI)
Post Name: Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice & ITI Trade Apprentice
Stipend for AAI Western Region Apprentice 2019:
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 15,000/- Per Month
- Diploma Apprentice: Rs. 12,000/- Per Month
- ITI Trade Apprentice: Rs. 9,000/- Per Month
- Graduate Apprentice: 93 Vacancies
- Diploma Apprentice: 91 Vacancies
- ITI Trade Apprentice: 80 Vacancies
- Graduate Apprentice: Any Graduate / Hotel Management Diploma / LLB / MCA / or B.E. / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Automobile Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Telecommunication Engineering / CS / IT / Civil Engineering.
- Diploma Apprentice: Engineering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Automobile Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Radio / Telecommunication / CS / IT / Civil / Electrical Engineering.
- ITI Trade Apprentice: ITI Diploma in Mechanic – Diesel / Motor Vehicle / Mechanical / Electrician / Electronics – Mech. / Electrical / Electronics / Telecommunication / Radio / Mechanic Tractor or Farm Machinery.
Candidates should not have completed three years after passing of the qualifying examination as on 31.12.2018.
Domicile: Candidate Must Be A Domicile of Maharashtra / Gujarat / Madhya Pradesh / Goa.
Age Limit: Age Limit for Apprentices will be minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 31.12.2018 (Relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC, for the posts reserved for them)
Selection Process: Selection Process for AAI Apprenticeship 2019 is as follows:
Period of apprenticeship Training:
- For Graduate (Mechanical / Automobile Engineering) Apprentice (AAI) & for Technician (Diploma Mechanical / Automobile Engineering) Apprentice (AAI) it is for 1 year (12 Months)
- For Trade (ITI) Apprentice (AAI), it varies from 1 year to 3 years as per the Trades and details given in official notice.
How To Apply & Last Date of Application: Interested Applicants are required to send their application filled in all respect as per the format (Given Below) in sealed envelope and on the top of envelope, it should be clearly mentioned / marked as Application for Apprentice in_____trade at –
Airport in Western Region to Airports Authority of India (AAI), Regional Headquarters, Western Region, Integrated Operational Offices, Recruitment Cell, 4th floor, New Airport Colony, Hanuman Road, Vile parle (East), Mumbai – 400 099
along with required documents on or before 18/02/2019 by 1800 hrs. positively