Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) is a subsidiary of Air India Limited which provides ground handling services to Air India. Applications are invited by the AIATSL for recruitment to the various posts for the year 2019. Any Graduate or Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Other Branch Engineering or ITI Diploma / 10th Pass & Others Degree holders as mentioned below can apply for these posts.
Name of Organization: Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL)
Post Name & Total Vacancy:
- Customer Agent: 15 Vacancies
- Sr. Ramp Services Agent: 04 Vacancies
- Ramp Services Agent: 06 Vacancies
- Utility Agent – Cum – Ramp Driver: 10 Vacancies
- Handyman / Handywomen: 40 Vacancies
Salary / Pay Scale:
- Customer Agent: 18360
- Sr. Ramp Services Agent: 20790
- Ramp Services Agent: 18360
- Utility Agent – Cum – Ramp Driver: 15660
- Handyman / Handywomen: 13860
Educational Qualification & Experience: Post Wise Details Are As Under –
- Customer Agent: Graduate under 10+2+3 pattern with Diploma in IATA-UFTA or IATA-FIATAA or IATA-DGR or IATA-CARGO OR Graduate under 10+2+3 pattern with 1 year experience in any of the area or combination thereof, of fares, reservation, ticketing, computerized passenger checking / cargo handling.
- Sr. Ramp Services Agent:
- Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Production Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Automobile Engineering OR
- ITI with NCTVT (Total 3 years) in motor vehicle / Auto Electrical / Air Conditioning / Diesel Mechanaic / Bench fitter / Welder after passing SSC / Equivalent examination with Hindi / English / local language , as one of the subject, with a Minimum of 5 years of Experience in any airlines in Ramp activities.
- Ramp Service Agent:
- Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Production Engineering / Electronics Engineering/ Automobile Engineering OR
- ITI with NCTVT (Total 3 years) in motor vehicle / Auto Electrical / Air Conditioning / DieselMechanaic / Bench fitter / Welder with one year experience in case of welder after passing SSC / Equivalent examination with Hindi / English / local language , as one of the subject.
- Utility Agent – cum – Ramp Driver: Minimum SSC (10th Std Pass) Must carry original valid HMV Driving License at the time of appearing for Trade Test.
- Handyman / Handywomen: SSC / 10th Standard Pass. Must be able to read and understand English Language. Knowledge of Local and Hindi languages, ie., ability to understand and speak is desirable..
Age Limit: Maximum Age Limit is 28 Years for UR, 31 Years for OBC & 33 Years for SC / ST.
Selection Process: Post Wise Selection Process is Given Below –
Application Fees: Rs. 500/-
No fees is to be paid by Ex-servicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities.
How To Apply: Applicants meeting with the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advertisement, as on 1st May 2019, are required to WALK-IN in person on 25.05.2019 for Customer Agent Posts, on 26.05.2019 for Sr. Ramp Services Agent, Ramp Services Agent & Utility Agent – Cum – Ramp Driver Posts and on 27.05.2019 for Handyman / Handywomen Posts. Timing for Walk In Interview will be 9:00 Hrs to 12:00 Hrs . Venue Details for Walk In Interview is Given Below –
Hotel La Paz Gardens, Swatantra Path, Opp: Children’s Park, Vaddem, New Vaddem, Vasco Da Gama, GOA : 403 802