Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) is a subsidiary company of Air India Limited. It provides ground handling services to Air India. The company has its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. Applications are invited by the AIATSL for recruitment to various Officers, Executives & Other Posts for the year 2019. Any Graduate or B.E. / B.Tech / Diploma in Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Other Branches / 10th Pass candidates can apply for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: AIATSL Officers, Executives & Other Posts for 2019
Name of Organization: Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL)
Post Name, Vacancy & Salary: Total Vacancies Are 187. Details of Post Wise Vacancies & Monthly Salary Are As Under –
Educational Qualification & Experience: Post Wise Educational Qualification & Experience Details Are As Under –
- Duty Officer – Terminal: Graduation with Diploma in IATA-UFTA or IATA-FIATAA or IATA-DGR or IATA-CARGO / Airline Travel and Tourism/Aviation. with 12 year’s experience , out of which at least 04 years must be in a managerial or supervisory capacity in Pax Ramp and cargo handling functions with an Airline or Airport Operator or BCAS approved Ground Handler appointed by any Airport Operator at any airport or in combination thereof.
- Jr. Executive (Pax): Graduation with 09 years experience, in any of the area or combination thereof, of fares, reservations, ticketing, computerize passenger check -in / cargo handling Or Graduation with M.B.A. or equivalent in any discipline (2 -years full time course or 3-years part time course) with 6 years aviation experience in any of the area or combination thereof, of fares, reservations, ticketing, computerized passenger check -in/ cargo handling
- Jr. Executive (Technical): Bachelor of Engineering in Mechanical Engineering / Automobile Engineering / Production Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering from a recognised university. Must be in possession of LMV. Heavy Motor Vehice Valid Driving Licence to be produced maximum within 12 months from the date of joining.
- Customer Agent: Graduation with Diploma in IATA -UFTAA or IATA -FIATA or IATA -DGR or IATA -CARGO OR Graduation with 01 year experience in any of the area or combination thereof, of fares, reservation, ticketing, computerised passenger check -in / cargo handling.
- Ramp Service Agent: 3 -years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Production Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Automobile Engineering OR ITI with NCTVT (Total 3 years) in motor vehicle Auto Electrical / Air conditioning Diesel Mechanic / Bench fitter / Welder, (ITI with ICTVT – certificate issued from Directorate of Vocational education and training of any State / Central Government with one year experience in case of welder) after passing SSC / Equivalent examination with Hindi / English / local language as one of the subject. AND Candidate must carry original valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License at the time of appearing for the Trade Test.
- Utility Agent -cum – Ramp Driver: Minimum SSC (10th Standard Pass) Must carry original valid HMV driving licence at the time of appearing for Trade test.
- Handyman / Handywomen: SSC /10th Standard Pass. Must be able to read and understand English Language
Age Limit: Maximum Age Limit is 50 Years. For Post Wise & Category Wise Maximum Age Limit, Kindly Check The Official Notification Given Below.
Selection Process: Walk In Interview.
Application Fees: Rs. 500. Ex-servicemen / candidates belonging to SC/ST communities are exempted.
Important Dates: Walk In Interviews Will Be Conducted on 04th and 05th August 2019.