Air India Limited is an airline company owned & operated by the Indian Government. Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) provides ground handling services to Air India Limited & It is fully owned by the Air India Limited. Applications are invited by the AIATSL for recruitment to the various posts for the year 2019. Any Graduate or B.E. / B.Tech / Diploma Holders in Electronics Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Other Branches / ITI / 10th Pass Can apply for these posts.
Organisation Name: Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL) – A Subsidiary of Air India Limited
Post Name & Post Wise Vacancy & Salary Details:
- Customer Agent: 15 Posts – Monthly Salary Rs. 18360/-
- Sr. Ramp Services Agent: 04 Posts – Monthly Salary Rs. 20790/-
- Ramp Services Agent: 06 Posts – Monthly Salary Rs. 18360/-
- Utility Agent – Cum – Ramp Driver: 10 Posts – Monthly Salary Rs. 15660/-
- Handyman / Handywomen: 40 Posts – Monthly Salary Rs. 3860/-
Post Wise Educational Qualification & Experience:
- Customer Agent: Any Graduate Degree Holder OR B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Any Other Branches Degree Holder With One of the following-
- Diploma in IATA-UFTA or IATA-FIATAA or IATA-DGR or IATA-CARGO OR
- 1 year experience in any of the area or combination thereof, of fares, reservation, ticketing, computerized passenger checking / cargo handling.
- Sr. Ramp Services Agent:
- Engineering Diploma In Mechanical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Automobile Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Production Engineering OR
- ITI with NCTVT (Total 3 years) in motor vehicle / Auto Electrical / Air Conditioning / Diesel Mechanaic / Bench fitter / Welder after passing SSC / Equivalent examination with Hindi / English / local language , as one of the subject, with a Minimum of 5 years of Experience in any airlines in Ramp activities.
- Ramp Service Agent:
- Engineering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Production Engineering / Electronics Engineering/ Automobile Engineering OR
- ITI with NCTVT (Total 3 years) in motor vehicle / Auto Electrical / Air Conditioning / Diesel Mechanic / Bench fitter / Welder with one year experience in case of welder after passing SSC / Equivalent examination with Hindi / English / local language , as one of the subject.
- Utility Agent – cum – Ramp Driver: 10th Pass & Must carry original valid HMV Driving License at the time of appearing for Trade Test.
- Handyman / Handywomen: SSC / 10th Standard Pass. Must be able to read and understand English Language. Knowledge of Local and Hindi languages, ie., ability to understand and speak is desirable..
- 28 Years for UR
- 31 Years for OBC
- 33 Years for SC / ST.
Application Fees: Candidates have to pay Rs. 500/- as Application Fees.
Exemption in Fee is Applicable for various reserved categories. For Details Please check the official notification given below.
How To Apply: Candidates will have to attend Walk In Interview from 25.05.2019 to 27.05.2019 at Hotel La Paz Gardens, Swatantra Path, Opp: Children’s Park, Vaddem, New Vaddem, Vasco Da Gama, GOA : 403 802