The All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) are the most prestigious group of medical colleges of higher educations. The All India Institute of Medical Science, New Delhi (AIIMS New Delhi) has invited online applications for recruitment to 3500+ Posts of Nursing Officers through Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2020. Selected candidates through this recruitment will be posted in various AIIMS Located across the country and they will be placed in the Pay Matrix Level 7 (as per 7th CPC) and their initial gross salary will be approx Rs. 67k Per Month in Metro Cities.
Name of Exam: Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test (NORCET) 2020.
Name of Organization: All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS).
Post Name: Nursing Officer.
Total Vacancy: Total vacancies notified by the AIIMS are 3803 as per details given below –
Job Type: Permanent.
Job Location: Anywhere in the country as per the details mentioned in the table above.
Salary / Pay Scale: Level 07 in the Pay Matrix pre-revised Pay Band-2 of Rs.9300-34800 with Grade Pay of Rs.4600/-, Group-B.
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have the following educational qualification/experience –
- I (a). B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing OR B.Sc. (Post-Certificate) / Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing b. Registered as Nurses & Midwife with State / Indian Nursing Council OR
- II a. Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery b. Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State / Indian Nursing Council. c. Two Years’ Experience in a minimum 50 bedded Hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above as applicable.
Age Limit: Between 18-30 Years. Relaxation as per Government Rules.
Selection Process: Online (CBT) mode Examination.
Application Fees: As per details given below –
- General / OBC Candidates – Rs.1500/- (Rupees Fifteen Hundred only)
- SC / ST Candidates / EWS – Rs.1200/- (Rupees Twelve Hundred only)
- Persons with Disabilities – Exempted
Last Date of Online Application: 18 Aug 2020.