Air India Limited is looking for bright and energetic Indian Nationals with pleasing personality to be engaged as Male / Female Cabin Crew for its Northern Region, Delhi for the following vacancies on a fixed term contractual engagement basis, for period of five years and to maintain a wait list for future requirements. Important details for candidates regarding Air India cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 are as under:
Name of Organization: Air India Limited
Post Name: Cabin Crew
Salary / Pay Scale for Air India cabin Crew Recruitment 2018:
- During the period of training, the candidates will be given a stipend of Rs.15,000/- per month.
- After successful completion of the training, during the first year of the engagement candidates will draw monthly salary and allowances of Rs. 18,400/- (Rupees Eighteen thousand Four Hundred only) (including Company contribution towards Provident Fund).
- In addition to the above the candidates will be eligible for payment of approximately Rs. 21,125/- as Flying Allowance at 70 hours of flying, however the exact amount will vary based on the actual hours flown.
- For 30 hours of layover on international flying, Layover Allowance will be paid @$100. The same will be $ 140 for ULR Flights.
- International QTA will be approximately Rs.3000/-.
- The Domestic Stopover will be Rs. 500/-.
- Standby Allowance of Rs. 300/- per Standby Duty at the Airport.
- The number of hours flown in a month and International Layovers may vary from time to time and depends on operation of domestic/ International Flights on Type of Aircraft from the station of posting.
Vacancy Details for Air India cabin Crew Recruitment 2018 :
Educational Qualification for Air India cabin Crew Recruitment 2018:
For Experienced Cabin Crew: 10+2 from a Government recognized Board/ University
For Trainee Cabin Crew: Graduation OR 10+2 and Three years degree / diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology or Travel & Tourism (Government recognized courses)
Experience (Required Only For Experienced Cabin Crew) for Air India cabin Crew Recruitment 2018: Must be presently working as Cabin Crew in a scheduled airline with minimum one year of experience as Cabin Crew and having a valid SEP for Airbus or Boeing family aircraft, as on the date of application.
However, in case of candidates working in a foreign airline and meeting the other laid down parameters of eligibility criteria, in place of SEP, candidates may produce alternate documents.
Age Limit As On 02.05.2018 for Air India cabin Crew:
Selection Process for Air India cabin Crew Recruitment 2018:
For Experienced Cabin Crew:
Candidates who fulfil the above eligibility criteria for the post of Experienced Cabin Crew will be required to register themselves online and eligible candidates would be required to appear for a Preliminary Medical Examination consisting of Height and BMI check at the Test Centre in the morning and those who are declared eligible on the Medical Parameters would be require to appear for a Written Test to be held tentatively on 06th May, 2018. The time and venue of exam centre will be intimated in due course.
For Trainee Cabin Crew:
Candidates who fulfil the above eligibility criteria for the post of Trainee Cabin Crew will be required to apply online. Eligible candidates will be required to appear for Preliminary Medical Examination consisting of Height and BMI check followed by Personality Assessment Round(PAR) at the venue as decided by Air India Limited. PAR shall be conducted in phases and candidates who qualify the same will be required to appear for a Written Test.
Important Dates for Candidates Air India cabin Crew Recruitment Exam 2018:
- Start Date for submission of Online Application : 12th April, 2018
- Last Date for submission of Online Application : 2nd May, 2018
- Tentative Date of Written Test for Experienced Cabin Crew : 6th May, 2018
- Dates of Preliminary Medical Examination & Written Test of Trainee Cabin Crew will be intimated in due course.
To Apply Online: Click here
For Official Notice: Click here
To Get Latest Government Jobs Alert Follow Us On:
To Get Free Study Material Join Our Telegram Channels:
Join Our Telegram Groups for All Important Exams