AIR India Limited as an Airline company owned and operated by the Government of India. The company has its headquarters in New Delhi, India & operating flights over 60 international destinations. Applications are invited by the AIR India Limited for Controllers & DEO Posts. 12th Pass / Any Graduate or B.E. / B.Tech / Engineering Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Civil Engineering & Any Other Branch Degree holders can apply for this recruitment exam.
Name of Exam: AIR India – Trainee Controllers & Data Entry Operators Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Air India Limited
- Trainee Controller
- Date Entry Operator
Salary / Pay Scale:
- Trainee Controller: During One Year Training – Rs. 25,000/- p.m. & After completion of training successfully, candidates will be appointed as Assistant Controller and FTC will be signed. During the period of FTC, candidates will be eligible for remuneration of approx. Rs.45,000/- p.m. (CTC)
- Date Entry Operator: During the period of FTC, candidates will be eligible for remuneration of approx. Rs.21,000/- p.m. (CTC) which includes Employer’s Contribution towards Provident Fund and the same will be applicable after completion of one year of FTC as Data Entry Operator.
During the tenure of FTC, candidates will also be eligible for Annual Increments, leave, PF, Gratuity, Medical Benefits (Self Only) as per rules of the Company.
Total Vacancy: Vacancy Details Are Given As Under:
- Trainee Controller:
- B.E. / B.Tech. in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Civil Engineering or Any Other Engineering Branch Branch with MINIMUM 01 year experience in Pilot / Cabin Crew Rostering in a scheduled Airline OR
- 03 years Diploma in Engineering or Graduation from a recognized University / Institution with MINIMUM 03 years experience in Pilot /Cabin Crew Rostering in a scheduled Airline
- Date Entry Operator:
- Graduation from a recognized University/ Institution with MINIMUM 06 months experience as Data Entry Operator related to Crew Rostering, Movement Control in a scheduled Airline OR
- 10+2 from a recognized Board/ University/Institution with MINIMUM 01 year experience as Data Entry Operator related to Crew Rostering, Movement Control in a scheduled Airline
- General– 42 years
- SC/ST-47 years
- OBC-45 years
Ex-Servicemen will be given age relaxation as per rule.
Selection Process: Interested candidates, who fulfill the above eligibility criteria as on 01.04.2019, would be required to report for registration followed by personal interview on same/subsequent day/s, at the following venue and dates between 1030 hrs. to 1230 hrs.:-
Application Fees: Rs. 1000/- for Trainee Controller & Rs. 500/- for DEO.
Application Fee not applicable in case of SC/ST Candidates