APEPDCL Recruitment 2021 for 398 Energy Assistant / Junior Lineman Job Vacancy - Last Date 24.09.2021
The Eastern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited (APEPDCL) has published the APEPDCL Recruitment 2021 notification for recruitment to the Energy Assistant / Junior Lineman Job Vacancy. Total vacancies notified through this recruitment notification are 398.
Detailed Official Notification, Apply Online Form Link, Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Selection Process, Salary / Pay Scale & Other Relevant
Eastern Power Distribution Company of Andhra Pradesh Limited (APEPDCL)
Recruitment Exam Name
APEPDCL Recruitment 2021 for Energy Assistants / Junior Lineman
Energy Assistant / Junior Lineman
State PSU Jobs
Salary / Pay Scale for Energy Assistant / Junior Linemen in APEPDCL Recruitment 2021
The candidates on selection and appointment will be paid Rs.15,000/- PM as consolidated pay for a period of 2 years. After this period, their appointment may be regularised in the regular cadre of APEPDCL.
Vacancy Details for APEPDCL Recruitmetn 2021
Total vacancies notified by the APEPDCL in Energy Assistant / Junior Linemen Recruitment 2021 are 398. Circle Wise vacancy details for APEPDCL Recruitment 2021 are mentioned in the table below –
Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification Energy Assistant / Junior Linemen in APEPDCL Recruitment 2021
Eligibility Criteria / Educational Qualification Requirement for APEPDCL Recruitment 2021 are as under –
- SSC/10th Class with ITI qualification in Electrical Trade / Wireman trade OR
- 2 years Intermediate Vocational course in Electrical Domestic Appliances and Rewinding (EDAR) / Electrical Wiring & Contracting (EWC) / Electrical Wiring and Servicing of Electrical Appliances (EW & SEA) and Electrical Technician from a recognized Institution/Board of Combined AP/AP State Education Department
Age Limit for Energy Assistant / Junior Linemen in APEPDCL Recruitment 2021
The upper age limit for APEPDCL Energy Assistant / Junior Linemen Recruitment 2021 is 35 years as on 01.07.2021.
Relaxation in upper age limit is permissible up to 5 years for SC/ST and BC candidates.
Selection Process for Energy Assistant / Junior Linemen in APEPDCL Recruitment 2021
Selection Process for APEPDCL Energy Assistant / Junior Linemen is as follows –
- The written test will be conducted based on the ITI syllabus for 80 marks consisting of 80 multiple choice questions and each question carries 1 mark.
- The in-service experience of outsourcing candidates, who have been working in the organizations of AP DISCOMs and having qualifications indicated at part-A (i) and qualified in the written test as indicated at Part-A (iii) above will be considered for weightage marks and will be given one mark for each completed period of 6 months (i.e. 180 working days) to a maximum of 20 marks, depending on the length of service in the relevant job (O&M Related Works), up to the date of notification i.e., 27.08.2021.
- Evaluation shall be done as follows:
- Total Marks = 100
- Written Test Marks : 80 Marks
- Weightage Marks maximum upto 20 marks
- Further candidates will have to appear in Physical Test which will consist Pole Climbing, Meter Reading & Cycling
Application Fees for APEPDCL Energy Assistant / Junior Linemen Recruitment 2021
Applicant must pay Rs. 700/- (Rupees Seven Hundred only) towards Application processing fee in respect of OC/BC candidates and in respect of SC & ST the application process fee is Rs. 350/- (Rupees Three Hundred and Fifty only).
Important Dates for APEPDCL Energy Assistant / Junior Linemen Recruitment 2021
Starting Date of Online Application
Last Date of Online Application
Download Official Notification & Apply Online Link for APEPDCL Energy Assistant / Junior Linemen Recruitment 2021
Detailed Official Notification & Apply Online Form Link for APEPDCL Energy Assistant / Junior Linemen Recruitment 2021 are provided below –