Online Applications are invited by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) for recruitment to the posts falling under Group-I Services (AP Civil Services 2019) for a total of 44 CF and 125 Fresh vacancies. Any Graduate can apply online for this Employment Opportunity. Before applying for the post, an applicant needs to register his/ her bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR) through the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC).
Name of Exam: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Group-I Services Recruitment 2019 (AP Civil Services)
Name of Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
Post Name: Employment Opportunities are for the below mentioned posts under Group-I Services (AP Civil Services) of APPSC.
- Deputy Collectors in A.P. Civil Service (Executive Branch).
- Assistant Commissioner of State Tax in A.P. State Tax Services.
- Deputy Supdt. of Police (Civil) Cat-2 in A.P. Police Service.
- Deputy Supdt. of Jails (MEN) in A.P. Jail Service.
- District Fire Officers in A.P. Fire Service.
- Asst. Treasury Officer/Asst. Accounts Officer in A.P. Treasury & Accounts Service.
- Regional Transport Officers in A.P. Transport Service.
- Assistant Prohibition & Excise Superintendent in A.P. Excise Service.
- Mandal Parishad Development Officer in A.P. Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Service.
- District Registrars in A.P. Registration Service.
- District Employment Officer in A.P. Employment Exchange Service.
- Deputy Registrars in A.P. Cooperative Service.
- District Tribal Welfare Officer in A.P. Tribal Welfare Service.
- District Social Welfare Officer in A.P. Social Welfare Service.
- District B.C. Welfare Officer in A.P. B.C. Welfare Service.
- District Panchayat Officers in A.P. Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Service.
- Municipal Commissioner Grade-II in A.P. Municipal Administration Services.
- Administrative Officer / Lay Secretary & Treasurer Grade.II in A.P. Medical and Health (Administration) Service.
- Assistant Audit Officer in A.P. State Audit Service.
Post-wise no. of Vacancies, Age Limit & Scale of Pay in APPSC Group-I Services are given below:
(Age Relaxation for OBC, SC, ST & Other Categories As Per Govt. Rules)
Total Vacancy: 169
(Reservation for OBC, SC, ST & Other Categories is as per rules)
Post-wise Educational Qualification & Experience:
Selection Process: Preliminary Examination (Screening Test) & Main (Conventional Type) Written Examination.
Application Fees: Applicant must pay Rs. 250/- (Rupees two hundred and fifty only) towards application processing fee and Rs 120/- (Rupees one hundred twenty only) towards examination fee.
However, the candidates belonging to reserved categories (SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Ex-Service Men etc.) are exempted from payment of examination fee Rs. 120/- only.
Starting Date of Online Application: 07.01.2019
Last Date of Online Application: 28.01.2019
Note: 27/01/2019 is the last date for payment of fee upto 11:59 mid night.
[maxbutton id=”51″ ]
[maxbutton id=”52″ ]
[maxbutton id=”55″ ]
[maxbutton id=”54″ ]
[maxbutton id=”53″ ]
[maxbutton id=”56″ ]