Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB) is a recruitment body of Government of Arunachal Pradesh. The Board has released the official notification for APSSB Combined Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2021 for recruitment to Lower Division Clerks (LDCs), Data Entry Operators (DEOs) & various other posts in various Arunachal Pradesh Government Departments & Ministries. 12th Pass candidates who are fulfilling other eligibility criteria can apply online for these posts from 18th May 2021. Detailed information is provided below.
Name of Exam: APSSB Combined Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2021
Name of Organization: Arunachal Pradesh Staff Selection Board (APSSB)
Post Name: Candidates for following posts will be recruited through APSEB CHSL Exam 2021 –
- LDC- District Establishment
- Data Entry Operator
- Agriculture Field Assistant (Junior)
- Record Keeper / Record Clerk / Computer Operator
- Junior Secretariat Assistant
- Laboratory Assistant
Total Vacancy: Total vacancies are 179. Details of post wise vacancies are mentioned in the table below –
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Arunachal Pradesh (Check More Government Jobs in Arunachal Pradesh)
Salary / Pay Scale: Post wise salary / pay scale details are given below –
- LDC: Rs. 25,500/- To Rs. 81,100/-
- LDC- District Establishment: Rs. 25,500/- To Rs. 81,100/-
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 25,500/- To Rs. 81,100/-
- Agriculture Field Assistant (Junior): Rs. 25,500/- To Rs. 81,100/-
- Record Keeper / Record Clerk / Computer Operator: Rs. 25,500/- To Rs. 81,100/-
- Junior Secretariat Assistant: Rs. 25,500/- To Rs. 81,100/-
- Laboratory Assistant: Rs. 21,700/- to Rs. 69,200/-
Educational Qualification: (1) 12th Pass for LDC / DEO / JSA (2) 12th Pass (Science) for Agriculture Field Assistant Jr. (AFA) (3) 12th Pass (Science) + Passed certificate course in Laboratory Assistant for Laboratory Assistant Post (4)12th Pass + One Year Diploma Course in Computer Applications for Record Keeper / Record Clerk / Computer Operator
Experience (If Any): Not Required.
Age Limit: The candidates must not be less than 18 years and above 32 years as on 17th June 2021. Relaxation of 05 years for APST & 10 Years for PwD category (15 Years for APST + PwD) will be admissible.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be through Written Exam and Skill Test.
Application Fees: Rs. 150/- for APST Candidates, Rs. 200/- for UR Candidates and No fees for PwD Category Candidates.
Starting Date of Online Application: 18th May 2021.
Last Date of Online Application: 17th June 2021.