Assam Irrigation Department is responsible for running irrigation related schemes of Assam Government. Applications through the official website are invited by the Assam Irrigation Department for recruitment to 643 below mentioned posts for the recruitment year 2019-20. 12th Pass, Any Graduate or Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering or ITI Diploma Holders can apply online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: Recruitment for 643 Vacancies by Assam Irrigation Department
Name of Organization: Assam Irrigation Department
Post Name, Vacancies & Pay Scale: Post Wise Details of Vacancies & Pay Scale Are As Under –
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Educational Qualification Details Are Given Below –
- Subordinate Engineer, Grade I (Civil): Certificate of Draughtsmanship in Civil or passed the two years course of 3 years Diploma Course in Civil Engineering
- Subordinate Engineer, Grade I (Mechanical): Certificate of Draughtsmanship in Mechanical or passed the two years course of 3 years Diploma Course in Mechanical Engineering
- Junior Assistant (HOD Level): A candidate must have passed Degree Examination in any discipline having Computer knowledge (MS office compulsory)
- Junior Assistant (District Level): A candidate must have passed Degree Examination in any discipline having Computer knowledge (MS office compulsory)
Section Assistant: H.S.S.L.C or equivalent (10+2 Examination) passed
- Power Pump Operator: H.S.L.C or equivalent Examination with ITI Certificate in Mechanical or Electrical or passed H.S.L.C or equivalent examination with minimum 8 years experience as Helper
- Primary Investigator: H.S.S.L.C or equivalent (10+2 Examination) passed from any recognized Board / Council in any stream with Mathematics as one of the subject.
Age Limit: 18-38 years which is relaxable by 5 (five) Years in case of SC/ST and by 3 (Three) years in case of OBC.
Selection Process: Selection will be based on written exam.
Last Date of Online Application: 08.01.2020.