Bhabha Atomic Research Centre is India’s Nuclear Research Facility. It has its Headquarters in Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra. BARC covers advance research of Nuclear Science and other areas. It’s focus areas are isotopes applications in Industry, Medicine, Agriculture etc. BARC Hospital is located in Anushaktinagar, Mumbai. It has wide ranging facilities and around 390 beds. BARC Hospital is conducting a Walk In Interview for recruitment to the posts of MO, Jr. Residents & Sr. Residents for 2019. Walk In Interview is scheduled to be conducted on 11.10.2019 at BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai.
Name of Exam: BARC Jobs – Recruitment of MO, Jr. Residents & Sr. Residents for 2019
Name of Organization: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Post Name: Resident Medical Officer, (Non-DNB) Junior / Senior Doctor, ICCU Resident Medical Officer.
Salary / Pay Scale: Post Wise Details are as follows:
- Resident Senior Doctor: Rs 86,000/- Per Month
- (Non-DNB) Junior Resident Doctor: Rs 72,000/- Per Month and Senior Resident Doctor- 74,000/- Per Month
- Resident Medical Officer (ICCU): Rs 72,000/- Per Month
Total Vacancy: Total Number of Vacancies are 26. For Post Wise Vacancies Download the Official Notice. Link given below.
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Details are as follows:
- Post Graduate Resident Medical Officer: MS / MD / DNB Degree / Diploma
- (Non-DNB) Junior Resident Medical Officer: MBBS, Senior Resident Doctor- MBBS + Post Graduate Diploma
- Resident Medical Officer (ICCU): MBBS
Experience (If Any): Internship of Minimum 1 year is Compulsory
Age Limit: Minimum Age- 18 years, Maximum Age- 40 years
Selection Process: Selection of Candiates Will Be Through Walk In Interview.
Application Fees: NIL
Date, Time & Venue of Walk In Interview: Walk In Interviews Will Be Conducted from 10:30 Hrs on 11.10.2019. Candidates are advised to report by 08:00 Hrs at –
1st floor Conference Room, BARC Hospital, Anushaktinagar, Mumbai – 400094.