Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is a nuclear research facility of Government of India. The personnel Division of BARC has published a notification for recruitment to the posts of Technical Officers, Medical / Scientific Officers, Pharmacists, Scientific Assistants and various other posts in its RMRC (Radiation Medicine Research Centre), Kolkata and BARC, Mumbai Centre. Total vacancies notified through this recruitment advertisement are 63. Candidates having HSC / BSC / Engineering Diploma / Nursing / MD / MS / Pharmacy / Other Academic Degree / Diploma can apply online for this recruitment. Detailed information for candidates reference are provided below.
Name of Exam: BARC Scientific Assistants, Technical Officers, Doctors & Other Posts Recruitment 2021
Name of Organization: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC)
Post Name: The recruitment is for following posts –
- Medical / Scientific Officer / E (Nuclear Medicine)
- Medical / Scientific Officer / C (Nuclear Medicine)
- Technical Officer / D (Nuclear Medicine Technologist)
- Nurse / A
- Sub-Officer / B
- Scientific Assistant / C (Nuclear Medicine Technologist)
- Scientific Assistant / B (Pathology)
- Scientific Assistant/B (Nuclear Medicine Technologist)
- Scientific Assistant/B(Radiography)
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A
- Stipendiary trainee, Category-I(Computer Operation)
- Stipendiary trainee, Category-I(Health Physicist)
- Stipendiary trainee, Category-II(Laboratory Technician)
- Stipendiary trainee, Category-II (Dental Technician-Hygienist)
Total Vacancy: Details of post / category wise vacancies are as under –
Job Type: Permanent.
Job Location: Kolkata & Mumbai
Age Limit & Salary / Pay Scale: Post wise monthly salary and age limit details are provided below –
Educational Qualification: MS / MD / M.Sc / Nursing Degree or Diploma / 12th Pass / B.Sc Degree / Engineering Diploma / Other Academic Degree / Diploma holders are eligible. For detailed information regarding educational qualification and experience, kindly check the notification provided below.
Selection Process: Written Exam and / or Skill Test and / or Interview.
Application Fees: Post wise fees details are as under –
- For the posts DR/01 to DR/03: Rs. 500/-
- For the posts DR/04 to DR/09, TR/01 and TR/02: Rs.150/-
- For the posts DR/10, DR/11, TR/03 and TR/04: Rs. 100/-
Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to SC/ST, PWD and Women category. Ex-servicemen are exempted from paying application fee for the Group C posts.
Last Date of Online Application: 15th February 2021.