Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is a Government of India operated organisation under the Atomic Energy Department. It is India’s premier nuclear research facility having its headquarters in Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra. Candidates having B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MBBS / M.D. / DNB / Other Academic Degree as per details given below can apply online for this BARC recruitment from 30th March 2020.
Name of Exam: BARC Technical / Scientific / Medical Officers Recruitment 2020.
Name of Organization: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC).
Post Name & Vacancy: Details of Post Wise Vacancies Are Given Below –
Job Type: Permanent.
Job Location: Selected candidates will initially be posted at Mumbai, Navi Mumbai (For DR/06, DR/07, DR/08) & Kalpakkam (for DR/05). They are also liable to be posted to any of the Units of BARC located in India or to any part of India and in any of the Constituent Units of Department of Atomic Energy.
Salary / Pay Scale: 7th CPC Pay Level 11 (Rs. 67,700+ Allowances) for Medical / Scientific Officer / D & Level 10 (Rs. 56,100/- + Allowances) for Other Posts.
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Educational Qualification Details Are As Under –
- Medical / Scientific Officer-D (Obstetrics & Gynaecology): MD / M.S./ DNB equivalent in Gynaecology from a recognized University
- Medical / Scientific Officer-D (Dental Surgeon – Pedodontia): M.D.S. (Pedodontia) from a recognised University
- Medical / Scientific Officer-D (Radiology): M.D./ DNB or equivalent in Radio-diagnosis from a recognised University
- Medical / Scientific Officer-C (General Duty Medical Officer): MBBS with one-year institutional experience. Mandatory internship shall not be counted as experience.
- Medical / Scientific Officer-C (Medical): MBBS with one-year institutional experience. Mandatory internship shall not be counted as experience.
- Technical Officer-C (Chemistry): M.Sc in Chemistry
- Technical Officer-C (Mechanical Engg.): B. E. / B. Tech. in Mechanical discipline
- Technical Officer-C (Instrumentation/Electronic Engg.): B. E. / B. Tech. in Instrumentation / Electronic Engg.
Experience (If Any): Not Compulsory.
Age Limit: Upper Age Limit is 40 Years for Medical / Scientific Officer / D and 35 Years for Other Posts for UR Candidates. For reserved categories, relaxation will be as per rules.
Selection Process: Selection will be on the basis of performance in personal interview.
Application Fees: Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only).
Candidates belonging to SC/ST, Persons with Disability and Women candidates are exempted from payment of this fee.
Facility for submission of on-line application start from: 30/03/2020
Last Date for submission of on-line Application: 15/04/2020