Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) is a ‘Mini Ratna’ Central Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) company under the Government of India. It provides project consultancy services & solutions in the fields of radio and television broadcast engineering. BECIL invites applications from interested & eligible candidates for recruitment to 278 Posts of Technical Staff & Non-Technical Staff. Candidates who have completed 10th / 12th / Diploma or Higher Academic Degree i.e. B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.E. / B.Tech / M.A. / M.Sc. / M.Com. or Equivalent Academic Degree Holders can apply for the above mentioned posts.
Name of Exam: BECIL Technical Staff & Non-Technical Staff Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
Post Name: Applications are invited by BECIL for recruitment to various Technical & Non-Technical posts as given below.
- Data Entry Operator
- Lab Attendant
- Sanitary Inspector Grade-II
- Modellar (Artist)
- Head Cook
- Office / Store Attendant
- House Keeping Staff (utility)
- Accounts Assistant
- Technical Assistant / Technician
- Dissection Hall Attendants 1
- Medico Social Worker
- Electro cardio graph Technical Assistant
- Technical Officer Ophthalmology (Refractionist)
- Speech Therapist / Technical Assistant (ENT)
- X Ray Technician
- Audiometry Technician (ENT)
- POP (Application removal)
Post-wise no. of Vacancies, Educational Qualification, Experience (If Any) , Age Limit & Salary per month:
Total Vacancy: 278
How To Apply: The duly filled in Application Form along with Self-Attested photocopies of Educational / Experience Certificates, two passport size Photograph, PAN Card, Aadhar Card and non-refundable Registration Fee by cash or Demand Draft drawn in favor of BROADCAST ENGINEERING CONSULTANTS INDIA LIMITED payable at New Delhi may be submitted by hand or Speed Post to the below mentioned address.
Deputy General Manager (HR) in BECIL’s Corporate Office at BECIL Bhawan, C-56/A-17, Sector-62, Noida-201307 (U.P).
- For General and OBC candidates : Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only)
- For SC / ST / PH candidates : Rs.250/- (Rupees Two Hundred Fifty only)
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 30.06.2019