Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL), a PSU under the Ministry of Defence, Government of India has published a notification for recruitment to the posts of trainee Engineers & Officers for its Panchkula Unit and Various Project Sites. Total vacancies notified in this recruitment advertisement are 125. Out of these 125 vacancies 02 vacancies are for Trainee Officer (Finance) and 01 vacancy is for Project Officer (HR), remaining 123 vacancies are for Engineers and MCA degree holders.
These vacancies are however project-based and engagement of candidates will initially be for one year but it may be extended based on the performance of the candidate and company’s requirements. B.E. / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Other Engineering Discipline or MBA / MCA / MSW / Other Degree Holder candidates who fulfil the other criteria as mentioned below can apply online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: BEL Panchkula Unit Engineers & Officers Recruitment 2020.
Name of Organization: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL).
Post Name: Project Engineer I & II Trainee Engineer I, Trainee Officer I, Project Officer I.
Total Vacancy: Vacancy Details Are Mentioned Below –
Job Type: Project Based (Temporary).
Job Location: Panchkula (Maximum Vacancies) or Jamnagar, Jodhpur, Jaisalmer, Naliya and Bhuj
Salary / Pay Scale: Post wise salary details are as under (Initial contract period is 01 year)-
- Trainee Engineer-I/ Trainee Officer -I: Rs.25,000/-, Rs.28,000/- and Rs.31,000/- per month for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd year of contract respectively.
- Trainee Engineer-II: Rs.28,000/-, Rs.31,000/- and Rs. 34,000/- per month for 1st, 2nd and 3rd year of contract respectively.
- Project Engineer-I/ Project Officer-I: Rs.35,000/-, Rs.40,000/-, Rs.45,000/- and Rs.50,000/- per month for 1st, 2nd, 3rdand 4thyear of contract respectively.
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Qualification details are as under –
- Project Engineer – I: B.E/ B.Tech (Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering)
- Trainee Engineer – I: B.E/ B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering / Electronics Engineering)
- Trainee Engineer – II: B.E/ B.Tech Electronics & Communication Engineering / MCA
- Trainee Officer – I: MBA (Finance)
- Project Officer – I: MBA / MSW (HRM)
Experience (If Any): 01 Year for Trainee Engineer – I & Trainee Officer and 02 Years for other posts.
Age Limit: The upper age limit is 25 years for Trainee Engineer I and 28 Years for Other Posts. (Relaxation in the upper age limit will be as per rules)
Selection Process: 75% weightage will be given to marks obtained by the candidate in respective Degree, 10% weightage will be given to Work experience and 15% to Interview.
Application Fees: Rs. 200/- for Trainee Engineer I, Trainee Officer I and trainee Engineer II and Rs. 500/- for Project Engineer I and Project Officer I. Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
Last Date of Online Application: 25.11.2020