Bharat Electronics Limited (BLE) is an aerospace and defence company owned and operated by the Government of India. BEL Optronic Devices Limited (BELOP) is a subsidiary company of BEL and it is engaged in research, development and manufacture of Image Intensifier Tubes and associated high voltage power supply units for use in military, security and commercial systems. Applications are invited by the BELOP for recruitment to Electronics & Mechanical Engineer Positions. Fresh B.E. / B.Tech Degree Holders in Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering & Other Branches as mentioned below can apply.
Name of Exam: BELOP Engineers Walk In – Pune – February 2019
Name of Organization: BEL Optronic Devices Limited (BELOP)
Post Name: Electronics & Mechanical Engineer
Remuneration: A consolidated remuneration of Rs.16,000/- per month, subject to statutory deductions as applicable.
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies are 6. Details of Vacancies is as under:
- Electronics Engineer: First class in BE / B. Tech (Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Industrial Electronics) or AMIE from a UGC recognized University / Institution
- Mechanical Engineer: First class in BE / B. Tech (Mechanical Engineering) or AMIE from a UGC recognized University / Institution.
Experience (If Any): No Experience is Required for These Posts.
Age Limit: Maximum age limit as on 01.12.2018 is 25 years for General; 28 years for OBC (Non-creamy Layer); 30 years for ST; and 35 years for PWD candidates respectively.
Selection Process: Due to urgency following procedure will be adopted:-
- Written test will be conducted at PIMPRI – CHINCHWAD / PUNE
- All the candidates who would be applying for the above posts will be called for written test without conducting of verification w.r.t caste certificate or other eligibility criteria: as scrutiny of applications at this stage will not be done. Hence before proceeding for written examination, the Candidate concerned has the obligation to ensure that s/he has fulfilled the eligibility Criteria of this advertisement.
- After written test, only shortlisted candidates (who are found satisfying the eligibility criteria of this advertisement) will be called for interview as per the merit list and after considering reservation notified in this advertisement.
- SCRUTINY: Necessary scrutiny w.r.t eligibility criteria will be carried out before the interview in respect of only those candidates who would be called for interview.
Application Fees: Application Fee for GEN / OBC category candidates is Rs. 200/- payable along with application form through Demand Draft drawn from any scheduled bank (preferably SBI) in favour of “BEL Optronic Devices Limited” payable at Pune. The candidate is required to write his / her name on the reverse of the demand draft and Post applied for.
(SC/ST candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.)
How To Apply: Interested candidates are required to download the application format available below. The duly filled application format along with self attested certificates should be sent through post/courier by super scribing on the envelope the name of post applied for.
Application should be addressed to
Last Date of Online Application: Application should reach above address before 1700 hrs. of 24/02/2019
All communications will be done through e-Mail. Candidates are required to possess at least on valid e-mail ID which is to be entered in the application form. BELOP will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates. Change in mobile number and Email-ID will not be entertained.