Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is a Central Public Sector Enterprise (PSU) having Navaratna category status and India’s premier professional Electronics Company. The company is working in Aerospace and defense Industry and has 9 manufacturing units in India. BEL was established in 1954 and has its headquarters in Bangluru, Karnataka, India. Avionics, radars, weapon systems, C4I systems, electronic voting machines, etc. are Important products of BEL.
BEL requires Electronics, Mechanical Engineers on Fixed Term basis for a period of Five years for its Pune Unit for Artillery Fuze Project.
Name of Organization: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
- Fixed Term Engineer – Electronics
- Fixed Term Engineer – Mechanical
Salary / Pay Scale: Rs. 40,000-3%-1,40,000. In addition to Basic Pay, other allowances like Dearness allowance, House Rent Allowance, 35% of the Basic Pay as perquisites, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Group Insurance, Medical facilities, Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity, as per the Company’s rules will be part of the remuneration package.
- Fixed Term Engineer – Electronics: 10 posts for Pune Location.
- Fixed Term Engineer – Mechanical: 08 posts for Pune Location & 02 posts for Nagpur Location.
- Fixed Term Engineer – Electronics: Candidates should have completed fulltime B.E / B.Tech in Electronics / Electronics & Communications / Electronics & telecommunications / Communication / Telecommunication from a recognized institute.
- Fixed Term Engineer – Mechanical: Candidates should have completed fulltime B.E / B. Tech in Mechanical from a recognized institute.
- Fixed Term Engineer – Electronics: Minimum 2 years post qualification experience of Electronics assembly operations and Testing of PCBs in Industrial/ Defence Electronics manufacturing industries excluding Graduate Apprenticeship/Training period.
- Fixed Term Engineer – Mechanical: Two years post qualification experience of assembly operation and QC process in industrial/ Defence electronic manufacturing industries excluding Graduate Apprenticeship/ Training period.
Age Limit: Upper age limit is 27 years as on 01.10.2018. (SC / ST – 5 years, OBC – 3 years, PWD – 10 years relaxation over & above the relaxation admissible for that category.)
Mode of selection:
- Selection will be through written test and interview.
- Call letters will be sent to the e-mail IDs of eligible candidates for attending the written test.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interview based on their performance in written test.
- Date of the written test will be intimated by e-mail in due course. The written test will consist of objective type questions from engineering subjects in respective disciplines / specializations.
Application Fees: Application fee of Rs. 500/- by DD in favor of ‘Bharat Electronics Limited’ payable at Pune is required to be attached along with application. SC/ST, PWD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee. There will be no reimbursement of fare for attending the written test.
Period of Contract: Five years from the date of joining. However, the same may be extended depending on the progress of the project, performance of the candidate and at the discretion of BEL.
How to Apply:
Candidates meeting the above criteria shall eMail “the Scanned Copy of filled in application” and the information in Excel file (.xls/.xlxs only) in the prescribed format [formats available on BEL website] to [email protected] on or before 06/11/2018.
Candidates are required to send hard copy of the duly filled in application form & Excel file print out(as e-Mailed) & Demand Draft along with the following selfattested photocopies of the documents (one set in following mentioned sequence) by post only to Dy. General Manager(HR), Bharat Electronics Limited, N.D.A.Road, Pashan,Pune- 411021, Maharashtra State so as to reach it on or before 14/11/2018. Envelope shall be Superscripted with Postcode applied for.
The last date for receipt of duly completed application along with required documents is 14th NOV 2018.