Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is a Maharatna Company of Government of India. It is the largest engineering enterprise of its kind in India. BHEL has 17 Manufacturing plants, 8 Service centers and 4 Power Sector regional centers besides a large number of regional offices and project sites spread all over India. Applications are invited through online mode by BHEL for recruitment to Executive Trainee (ET) – Engineering, HR & Finance Posts for the year 2019. B.E. / B.Tech in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electrical Mechanic Engineering / Electronics & Power Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering & Other Branches as mentioned below can apply online for these posts.
Name of Exam: BHEL Engineering / Executive Trainee Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Post Name: Engineering Trainee & Executive Trainee
Salary / Pay Scale: Candidates joining BHEL as Engineer / Executive Trainees will undergo training for one year. During training period, basic pay of Rs 50,000/-. After successful completion of training, the trainees will be absorbed as Engineers / Executives in the scale of pay of Rs 60,000-1,80,000/- with a basic pay of Rs 60,000/-. After including all other allowances the approximate CTC is Rs 12.0 Lakhs per annum for ETs.
Educational Qualification: For Equivalent Qualification Please Check Next Para
- Engineer Trainee: Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology or Five year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering or Civil Engineering or Chemical Engineering
- Executive Trainee (HR): Graduate Degree with Two years full-time regular Post Graduate Degree / Diploma in Human Resource Management / Personnel Management and Industrial Relations / Social Work/ Business Administration with specialization in Personnel Management or Labour Welfare or HRM with minimum 55% marks in aggregate of all years/semesters.
- Executive Trainee (Finance): Full time regular Bachelor’s degree With Qualified Chartered or Cost and Works Accountants from recognised Institutions in India.
Candidates should be in a position to produce their Degree/Final year marks sheets by 1st July, 2019 or at the time of Interview, whichever is earlier.
Equivalent Degree Eligible:
- Mechanical: 1. Industrial and Production Engineering 2. Industrial Engineering 3. Mechanical Production and Tool Engineering 4. Production Technology Manufacturing Engineering (NIFFT Ranchi) 5. Mechatronics 6. Manufacturing Process and Automation 7. Power Plant Engineering 8. Production Engineering 9. Production and Industrial Engineering 10. Thermal Engineering 11. Manufacturing Technology 12. Power Engineering
- Electrical: 1. Electrical & Electronics 2. Electrical, Instrumentation & Control 3. High Voltage Engg. 4. Power Systems & High Voltage Engg 5. Electrical Machine 6. Electronics & Power 7. Power Electronics 8. Power Plant Engineering. 9. Energy Engineering 10. Power Engineering
- Civil: Civil Engineering
- Chemical: Chemical Engineering
- Human Resource Management: 1. Personnel Management 2. Social Work* 3. HRM 3. Personnel Management & IR 4 Business Administration*
- Finance: 1. CA 2. ICWA/ CMA.
- Engineer Trainee: 27 Yrs for Graduate Engineers & 29 Years if Candidate have PG Degree in Engineering or MBA
- Executive Trainee (HR / Finance): 29 Years
Maximum Age Is Relaxable for Reserved Categories As Per Rules.
Selection Process: Candidates interested in joining BHEL as Engineer/Executive Trainee will have to appear for a Computer Based Examination. Based on the Examination Marks and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Interview in order of merit in the ratio of 1:7 to the number of vacancies in each discipline and Category.
The final merit list shall be prepared on the basis of 75% weightage to Examination Score & 25% weightage to Interview Stage
Application Fees: Application Fees Rs 500 and Processing Fees Rs 300 + GST for UR / EWS / OBC and only Processing Fees of Rs 300 + GST for SC / ST / PWD / EXSM
Opening of On-line submission of application: 16th April, 2019 at 10:00 PM
Closing of On-line submission of application: 6th May, 2019 at 11:45 PM