Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is an Engineering & Manufacturing Company Owned and Founded by the Government of India. BHEL, Bhopal one of the Manufacturing Units of BHEL, a Maharatna Company requires Engineering Graduates (B.E./B.Tech.) and Diploma Engineers, to be engaged as Apprentices for a period of 01 year for 2019-20 batch. B.E / B.Tech / Diploma Engineers in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / CS / IT / Civil Engineering & Engineering Other Branches can apply online for these Posts.
Name of Exam: BHEL Bhopal Engineering Graduate & Diploma Engineers Recruitment as Apprentice for the year 2019-20.
Name of Organization: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Post Name: Graduate Engineering Apprentice & Diploma Engineering Apprentice
Stipend for Engineering Apprentice in BHEL:
- Graduate Engineering Apprentice: Rs. 6000/- Per Month.
- Diploma Engineering Apprentice: Rs. 4000/- Per Month.
Category Wise Bifurcation of Vacancies: .
- Graduate Engineering Apprentice: Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in Mechanical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Metallurgy/ Instrumentation Technology / Industrial Engineering / Electronics & Tele communication Engineering/ Information Technology / Computer Science & Application / Chemical Engineering/ Civil Engineering branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
- Diploma Engineering Apprentice: Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering/ Electronics & Tele communication Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering/ Modern office Mgmt/ branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
Engineering Degree / Engineering Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship..
Candidates who have passed B.E./B.Tech./ Diploma before June 2016 are not eligible for Apprentice training. Hence, such candidates need not to apply.
Domicile: MP Domicile Are Only Can Apply
Age Limit: Upper age – 25 Years, Minimum age- 14 Years. Relaxation in Upper age limit is as under:
- 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Additional 10 years for physically handicapped persons.
- Additional 5 years for wards of BHEL employee (spouse / son / daughter).
Selection Process: Scrutiny of all applications received as per advertisement will be done to ascertain eligibility. Based on eligible applications received, selection process for Graduate/Diploma Engineering apprentices will be decided.
Date for closing of lines for online submission of applications: 21.01.2019
[maxbutton id=”51″ ]
[maxbutton id=”52″ ]
[maxbutton id=”55″ ]
[maxbutton id=”54″ ]
[maxbutton id=”53″ ]
[maxbutton id=”56″ ]