Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), India’s Premier Engineering Organisation provides world class products and services for the core sectors of Indian economy viz., Power Generation and Transmission, Industry, Transportation, Oil and Gas, Renewable Energy, Defence etc.
BHEL, Power Sector is looking for Engineers and Supervisors in discipline mentioned below. Full time Engineering Degree or Engineering Diploma holders can apply online for this exam through the official website of Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) (Link Provided Below).
Name of Exam: BEHL Power Sector Engineers and Supervisors Recruitment Exam 2019.
Name of Organization: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Post Name: Engineer & Supervisor
Salary / Pay Scale: All-inclusive Consolidated Remuneration per Month is:
- For Engineer: Rs.62,100/-
- For Supervisor: Rs.34,680/-
In addition, reimbursement for premium paid for Mediclaim Policy upto Rs. 2 lakh for Self & Family eligible.
Educational Qualification for BHEL Power Sector Engineers & Supervisors Recruitment Exam:
- Engineer (FTA-Civil): Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology in Civil Engineering OR 5 Year Integrated Master’s degree OR Dual Degree Programme in Engineering or Technology in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
- Supervisor (FTA-Civil): Full-Time Engineering Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates.
Experience required for BHEL Engineers & Supervisors: Minimum of 2 Years’ post qualification experience in relevant field is Must.
Age Limit for Engineering Degree or Diploma Holders to Apply Online for BHEL Recruitment: 34 years (As on 06.02.2019)
Upper Age limit is relaxable by
- 3 Years for OBC (Non Creamy Layer)
- 5 Years for SC/ST candidates
- Persons with Disabilities Candidates:
- By 10 years for General
- By 13 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)
- By 15 years for SC/ST
- Relaxation for Ex-Servicemen will be as per extant Govt. Rules.
- 5 years for the candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989..
Selection Process: For consideration, eligible candidates will be invited for Personal Interview by BHEL in the ratio upto 1:10 to the number of vacancies. In case of receipt of more no. of eligible applications beyond the ratio of 1:10, shortlisting for interview will be done in the ratio 1:10 on the basis of qualifying marks in the relevant qualification of Engineering Degree / Engineering Diploma in Civil Engineeering, as the case may be.
Application Fees to Apply Online for BHEL Engineering Posts: All candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Processing Fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only)
SC/ST and Physically Challenged candidates are exempted from paying the processing fee.
Closing of On-line Submission of Applications: 18.02.2019
Last date for receipt of filled-in and signed application forms at BHEL, PSSR, Chennai: 25.02.2019