The Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL), a joint venture of Government of India and Government of Karnataka, built & operates the Namma Metro which is a rapid transit system serving the city of Bengaluru, India. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for a total of 174 Posts in the Operation & Maintenance Wing of BMRCL. B.E. / B.Tech. / Diploma Engineers in Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / CS & Other Engineering Branches and candidates who have completed 2 years ITI in specific Engineering Trade after matriculation can apply for these Posts.
Name of Exam: BMRCL Section Engineers, Junior Engineer & Maintainer Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited (BMRCL)
Post Name: Vacancies are out for the below mentioned posts in BMRCL.
- Section Engineers
- Junior Engineer
Scale of Pay:
- Section Engineers : Rs. 16000 – 30770/-
- Junior Engineer : Rs. 14000 – 26950/-
- Maintainer : Rs. 10170 – 18500/-
Total Vacancy: 174
Post-wise & Category-wise bifurcation of vacancies are given below:
- Section Engineer : Engineering Degree in Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering/ Instrumentation & Control Engineering / Telecommunication / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science or equivalent qualification.
- Junior Engineer : Three years Engineering Diploma in Civil Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics Instrumentation & Control / Telecommunication / Computer Science and Engineering / Computer networking / Applied Electronics/ Digital Electronics/ Power Electronics/ Industrial Control or equivalent qualification.
- Maintainer : Matriculation plus two years ITI in any one of the following specific Engineering Trade: Electrician / Instrument Mechanic / Mechanic Radio and TV / Electronics Mechanics / Wireman / Fitter / Mechanic Computer Hardware / Mechanic – Industrial Electronics / Information Technology & Electronics System Maintenance / Mech. Communication Equipment Maintenance, Masonry, Carpentry, Building,Refrigeration and AC Mechanics Mechanic Mechatronics or equivalent qualification.
Upper Age Limit (as on 02.02.2019):
- For General Merit candidates – 35 years
- For SC/ST/ Cat I candidates – 40 years
- For candidates under Cat IIa, IIb, IIIa, III b – 38 years
- For Ex-servicemen, the relaxation in age shall be equivalent to the number of years of service in armed forces plus 3 years, but in any case the maximum age not to exceed 50 years
Candidates should note that the Date of Birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ High School Examination Certificate or equivalent Certificates as on the date of submission of applications will only be accepted.
Selection Process: The selection will be made strictly as per Merit, on the basis of Written Examination. Short listed candidates will be called for verification of the original documents and Kannada test followed by Medical Fitness Test, if cleared in the verification and Kannada test.
- For General & OBC Candidates : Rs. 826/- (including 18% GST).
- SC/ST candidates : Rs. 354/- (including 18% GST).
Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 02.02.2019
[maxbutton id=”51″ ]
[maxbutton id=”52″ ]
[maxbutton id=”55″ ]
[maxbutton id=”54″ ]
[maxbutton id=”53″ ]
[maxbutton id=”56″ ]