Border Roads Organisation (BRO) is a civil engineering infrastructural development organization under the Ministry of Defence, Government of India. It is responsible for developing & maintaining road networks in India’s border areas and friendly neighboring countries. BRO invites applications from eligible & interested candidates for recruitment to 778 Posts in different categories. Candidates who are 10th Pass or Higher Academic Degree Holders i.e. B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.E. / B.Tech / M.A. / M.Sc. / M.Com. or Other Equivalent Academic Degree Holders can apply for these posts.
Name of Exam: BRO 778 Posts Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Border Roads Organisation (BRO)
Post Name: Applications are invited by BRO for recruitment to the below mentioned posts.
- Driver Mechanical Transport (Ordinary Grade)
- Vehicle Mechanic
- Multi Skilled Worker (Cook)
Salary / Pay Scale:
- Driver Mechanical Transport (Ordinary Grade) : Pay Level – 2 : Rs. 19900-44400 (As per 7th Pay Commission)
- Electrician : Pay Level – 2 : Rs. 19900-44400 (As per 7th Pay Commission)
- Vehicle Mechanic : Pay Level – 2 : Rs. 19900-44400 (As per 7th Pay Commission)
- Multi Skilled Worker (Cook) : Pay Level – 1 : Rs. 18000-39900 (As per 7th Pay Commission)
DA, HRA, Transport Allowance and other allowances are payable as per Govt. of India rules in force.
Total Vacancy: 778
Educational Qualification: 10th Pass or Higher Academic Degree Holders i.e. B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.E. / B.Tech / M.A. / M.Sc. / M.Com. or Other Equivalent Academic Degree Holders are Eligible for the above mentioned posts.
- Driver Mechanical Transport (Ordinary Grade) : Age of the candidate should be between 18 to 27 years.
- Electrician : Age of the candidate should be between 18 to 27 years.
- Vehicle Mechanic : Age of the candidate should be between 18 to 27 years.
- Multi Skilled Worker (Cook) : Age of the candidate should be between 18 to 25 years.
(Age Relaxation for SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen & Other Categories As Per Govt. Rules)
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates will be done through Physical Efficiency Test, Practical / Trade Test, Written Exam & Medical Examination.
Application Fees: Candidates must pay the application fee (Non-Refundable), to be deposited directly in favour of Commandant, GREF Centre, Pune 411015, in Public Fund Account No. 11182905409 of State Bank of India, Khadki Branch Pune Code No. 01629. The candidate must attach the counterfoil of the application fees so deposited through Core Banking System with his application form. Application fee for each category mentioned as below:-
How To Apply: Candidates are required to super scribe the word APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ____________ Category UR / SC / ST / OBC / EWSs / ESM / CPL, WEIGHTAGE PERCENTAGE IN ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATION ________________________ on the top of the envelope while sending the application form.
All applications quoting the advertisement number 01/2019 and post applied for should be submitted so as to reach to the below mentioned address within 45 days from the date of publication of the advertisement from the candidates staying in plains and 60 days from the candidates those in the state of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim Ladakh Division of the State Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spit District and Pangi Subdivision of Chamba District of the State Himachal Pradesh , the Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep, as per format of application.
Commandant GREF Centre, Dighi camp, Pune- 411 015