Bihar State Power (Holding) Company Ltd. (BSPHCL) invites On-line Application for itself and its subsidiary companies namely North Bihar Power Distribution Company Limited (NBPDCL), South Bihar Power Distribution Company Ltd. (SBPDCL), Bihar State Power Transmission Company Ltd. (BSPTCL) & Bihar State Power Generation Company Limited (BSPGCL) from the eligible employees who have been working on regular establishment for minimum 5 (five) years in BSPHCL & its four Subsidiary Companies (NBPDCL, SBPDCL, BSPTCL & BSPGCL) for appointment on the posts as mentioned below : –
Salary / Pay Scale for BSPHCL Recruitment:
- Assistant Electrical Engineer: Level – 8
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Level – 8
- IT Manager: Level – 8
- Assistant IT Manager: Level – 7
- Assistant Personnel Officer: Level – 7
- Assistant: Level – 5
- Stenographer: Level – 5
- Junior Accounts Clerk: Level – 4
Educational Qualification: Post wise Educational Qualification for BSPHCL Recruitment are as under:
- Assistant Electrical Engineer: Full time 4 years Engineering Degree BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE with minimum % of marks as mentioned below :- UR – 60%, SC/ST – 50%, BC/EBC – 55%
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): Full time 4 years’ B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering/ Construction Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute approved by AICTE with minimum % of marks as mentioned below :- UR – 60%, SC/ST – 50%, BC/EBC – 55%
- IT Manager: MCA from any Govt. recognized Institution/ University Or Full time B.E./ B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engg.) in Computer Science / IT from any Govt. recognized Institution/ University approved by AICTE.
- Assistant IT Manager: MCA from any Govt. recognized Institution/ University Or Full time B.E./ B.Tech. (Computer Science/ IT) from any Govt. recognized Institution/ University approved by AICTE.
- Assistant Personnel Officer: Post Graduate Degree (Labour and Social Welfare) Or MBA (Personnel management / Human Resource) Or Two Years PG Diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial Relation/ Human Resource Management from UGC/ Govt. recognized University/ Institution.
- Assistant: Graduate in any discipline from any recognised University.
- Stenographer: Graduate in commerce from any recognised University
- Junior Accounts Clerk: (i) Graduate in any discipline from any recognised University and (ii) Possessing a Minimum Shorthand speed of 80 W.P.M. in English. Knowledge of English and Hindi both stenography will be preferred.
Age Limit (As on 01/08/2018):
Selection Process: Candidates would be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in PAPER BASED WRITTEN EXAM (OMR Based).
Application Fees: Application fee is Rs.1,000/- (Rupees One thousand) only for UR, BC, EBC candidates and for SC/ ST of Bihar domicile & Divyang is Rs.250/- (Rupees Two hundred fifty) only.
Closing date for online submission of application: 31.10.2018 (till 6:00 PM)
Tentative Date of Examination (OMR BASED): 2nd week of December 2018