Central Coalfields Limited (CCL) is a Public Sector Company responsible for managing the nationalized coal mines of the Coal Mines Authority, Central division. It is a subsidiary company of Coal India Limited (CIL) having its headquarters in Ranchi Jharkhand. Online applications are invited by the CCL for recruitment to 750 Apprenticeship Posts for the year 2019. Complete details such as educational qualification, age limit, starting and last date etc for CCL Apprenticeship 2019 are given below.
Name of Exam: Recruitment for 750 Apprenticeship Positions in Central Coalfields Limited (CCL) for 2019
Name of Organization: Central Coalfields Limited (CCL)
Post Name: Trade Apprentice
Salary / Pay Scale: Selected Candidates Will Receive Monthly Stipend As Per Apprenticeship Act.
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies Are 750 As Per Details Provided Below.
Educational Qualification: Trade Wise Details of Educational Qualifications Are As Under –
- Fitter: 10th Pass and ITI in Fitter Trade
- Welder: 8th Pass and ITI in Welder Trade
- Electrician: 10th Pass and ITI in Electrician Trade
- Mechanic (Repair & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicle): ITI in Mechanic Earth Moving Machinery / Mechanic Motor Vehicle / Maintenance & Repair of Heavy Vehicle / Diesel Mechanic / Mechanic Mining Machinery / Mechanic automobile or Electronics
- Computer Operator and Programming Assistant: ITI in Respective Trade
- Pump Operator and Programming Assistant: ITI in Plumbing Job
- Machinist: ITI in Respect Trade
- Turner: ITI in Respective Trade.
Experience (If Any): Not Required. Only Freshers Are Eligible for Apprenticeship
Age Limit: Minimum Age Limit is 18 Years and Maximum Age Limit is 30 Years as on 15.10.2019.
Maximum Age is Relaxed by 5 Years for SC/ST, 3 Years for OBC (NCL) for the seats reserved for them.
Selection Process: Selection of Candidates Will Be Based on Marks Obtained in ITI Diploma in Respective Trade.
Application Fees: NIL
Starting Date of Online Application CCL Apprenticeship: 16.09.2019
Last Date of Online Application for Apprenticeship in CCL: 15.10.2019