Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is a Government of India owned Research and Development Organisation in the field of Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics (ICT&E). Apart for its other notable works, C-DAC is also known for developing India’s first Supercomputer ‘PARAM 8000’. Online applications are invited by the C-DAC for Recruitment of Engineering for the year 2019. B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Computer Engineering / IT / Other Branches / MCA & Other Degree Holders can apply online for this recruitment exam.
Exam Name: C-DAC Jobs: Recruitment of Engineers 2019
Organisation Name: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Post Name & Post Wise Vacancy Details: Post Wise Vacancy Details Are Given Below –
Salary / Pay Scale: Salary Details Are As Under –
- Project Manager: 64000 – 220000
- Project Engineer (Software Application Developer / Implementation): 34100 – 135000
- Project Engineer (Software Developer): 34100 – 135000
Higher Degree holders or More Experienced Candidates will get higher pay.
Educational Qualification: 1st Class Engineering Degree in Electronics Engineering / Electronic & Communication Engineering / Industrial Electronics / Instrumentation Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering (Single or in combination) / Computer Science Engineering / Computer & Networking Security / Computer Application / Software Systems / Information Technology / Information Technology Management / Computer Management or Masters in Technology (M. Tech) / Masters in Engineering (M.E) or Ph. D in relevant domain or MCA Degree Holders Can Apply. Full Details of Educational Qualification for Each Post is Given in Below.
Experience (If Any): Details of Experience Required for Each Post is Given As Under –
- Project Manager: 11 Years of Experience is Must for for B.E / B.Tech / MCA Degree Holders and 07 Years of Experience is Required for M.E. / M.Tech Candidates. Candidates having PhD Degree in Relevant Discipline Need 4 Years of Work Experience.
- Project Engineer (Software Application Developer / Implementation): 02 Years Relevant Experience.
- Project Engineer (Software Developer): 01 Years for B.E / B.Tech / MCA Candidates or M.E. / M.Tech Degree.
Maximum Age Limit:
- 50 Years for Project Managers
- 37 Years for Other Posts
Selection Process of Engineers: Online Exam & Interview.
Last Date of Online Registration Through CDAC Website: 21-05-2019 (Tuesday)