The Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is a Government of India Organisation engaged in Research and Development work in the field of electronics and IT solutions. Walk In Interviews are scheduled to be conducted by the C-DAC for recruitment to the posts of Managers and Engineers for 2019. B.Tech in Electronics Engineering & Communication Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Computer Engineering / Other Branches / MCA / M.E. / M.Tech / Other Degree Holders can attend walk in interviews from 19th December to 21st December at Noida.
Name of Exam: C-DAC Managers & Engineers Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Post Name & Monthly Salary: Details of Post Wise Vacancies & Monthly Salary Are As Under –
- Project Manager (Business Development / IT Services): Rs. 64,000/- Per Month
- Project Engineer (DBA / Server Admin / Backup & Storage Admin): Rs. 37,200/- Per Month
- Project Manager (Embedded Software Systems): Rs. 64,000/- Per Month
- Project Engineer (Embedded Software Developer): Rs. 37,200/- Per Month
- Project Manager (Software Design & Development): Rs. 64,000/- Per Month
- Project Engineer (Software Application Developer / Implementation): Rs. 37,200/- Per Month
- Project Engineer (Mobile Application Developer): Rs. 37,200/- Per Month
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies Are 102.
Educational Qualification: B.E. / B.Tech in Computer Science / IT / Computer Applications / Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Other Engineering Branch Degree / MCA / M.E. / M.Tech / Other Degree Holders Eligible.
For Post Wise Details of Educational Qualifications & Minimum Experience Requirements, Kindly Check The Official Notification Given Below.
Age Limit: Upper Age Limit is 50 Years for Post 1, 3, 5 and 37 Years for Other Posts.
Selection Process: Selection of Candidates Will Be Based on Walk In Interview.
Application Fees: NIL.
Dates for Walk In Interview