Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT) is an Autonomous Institute of Government of Kerala having its headquarters in Thiruvallam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala. It functions as a total solution. provider to various Kerala State Government departments and agencies in the areas of ICT applications and in the supply of holography based security products. A notification for recruitment to the posts of PHP Developer, JAVA Developer, Andriod Programmer, UI / UX Developer, Technical Writer and various other posts is published by the CDIT for the recruitment year 2020. Any Graduate or B.E. / B.Tech in CSE / IT / ECE / Other Branches / MCA / Other Degree / Diploma Holder candidates can apply for this. recruitment.
Name of Exam: CDIT Recruitment 2020 for Various Positions.
Name of Organization: Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT)
Post Name: PHP Developer, JAVA Developer, Andriod Programmer, UI/UX Developer / Graphic Designer / 2D Animator / Technical Writer / Content Developer / Softwaree Test Engineer
Total Vacancy: Total vacancies notified by the institute are 23 as per the details.
Job Type: Temporary.
Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
Salary / Pay Scale: The remuneration will be fixed as per the norms of C-DIT (Not disclosed in Notification).
Educational Qualification & Experience: Post wise educational qualification details are as under –
- PHP Developer / Java Developer / Android Developer: B.Tech / B.E. in CSE / IT / ECE / equivalent / MCA with 1-2 years Experience
- UI / UX Developer: Any Graduate With 1-2 Years Experience in relevant area Graphic Designer / 2D Animator +2 (any stream ) and 1-year Diploma in Animation from a reputed institute and 5 years experience in 2D Digital
- Animation Technical Writer: 1. B. Tech / MBA / MCJ or Equivalent OR 2. MA (English Language & Literature) OR 3. Any PG with Diploma in Development Communication Experience 1-2 years in the relevant area
- Content Developer: 1. MCJ or PG / M.Phil / PhD in English Language & Literature OR 2. Any Post Graduate Degree with Diploma in Development Communication Experience 1-2 years Software
- Test Engineer: B.Tech / B.E. in CSE / IT / ECE or equivalent or MCA Experience 1-2 years.
Selection Process: Interview.
Application Fees: Nil.
Last Date of Online Application: 07.11.2020.