Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI) is a research laboratory under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). It is located in Lucknow, India. A notification has been released by the CSIR CDRI for recruitment to the posts of Project Assistants, Project Associates & various other posts. This recruitment is for both freshers and experienced candidates and the institute is offering monthly stipend upto Rs. 35,000/- to selected candidates. Candidates having B.Sc / M.Pharma / M.Sc / BCA / B.E. / B.Tech / M.E / M.Tech / other relevant degree can apply for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: CSIR CDRI Recruitment 2021 for Project Assistants, Project Associates & Various Other Posts
Name of Organization: Central Drug Research Institute (CDRI)
Post Name & Vacancy: Details of Posts & post wise vacancies are as under –
- Project Assistant: 01 Post
- Project Associate-I: 02 Posts
- Project Associate-II: 02 Posts
- Scientific Administrative Assistant: 02 Posts
Job Type: Project Based / Temporary.
Job Location: Lucknow, U.P.
Salary / Pay Scale: Monthly stipend of Rs. 20,000/- to Project Assistants, Rs. 31,000/- to Project I, Rs. 35,000/- to Project Associates II & Rs. 18,000/- to Scientific Administrative Assistants will be payable.
Educational Qualification & Experience: Post wise Educational Qualification & Experience Details are as under –
- Project Assistant: B.Sc. in Life Sciences
- Project Associate-I: M.Pharm. with GATE/GPAT qualified OR M.Tech in Computer Science / IT
- Project Associate-II: M.Sc. in Chemistry + 2 years experience in R&D with GATE/NET qualification OR M.Pharm. with two years experience
- Scientific Administrative Assistant: BCA OR B.Tech in Computer Science
Age Limit: The upper age limit is 50 years for Project Assistants / Scientific Administrative Assistants and 35 years for other categories.
Age relaxation will be admissible to SC/ST/OBC/PWD & Women candidates as per CSIR/Funding Agency Guidelines.
Selection Process: Through Interview.
Application Fees: Nil.
Last Date of Submission of Online Application: 19.02.2021.