Certification Engineers International Limited (CEIL) is a subsidiary company of Engineers India Limited (EIL) which is a Government of India Undertaking. It is a leading company in the areas of certification / re-certification of offshore and onshore oil & gas facilities, cross country pipelines, civil infrastructure, railways etc. Walk In Interviews are to be conducted by the CEIL from 05.07.2019 to 18.07.2019 in different cities of India for recruitment to various 167 Engineer & Officer Positions. Any Graduate / B.E. / B.Tech / Diploma Holders in Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Other Branch Degree Holders Can Attend Walk In Interview.
Name of Exam: CEIL Engineers & Officers Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Certification Engineers International Ltd. (CEIL)
Post Name & Post Wise Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies Are 167. Grade Wise Bifurcation of Vacancies is as under –
Educational Qualification: Post Wise Educational Qualification Details Are As Under –
- QA / QC- Inspection Engineer:
- Applicant should be Engineering Degree (B.E. / B.Tech) or Diploma in Engineering (Full Time with Minimum 50% marks) in Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / E&I ( Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering) discipline.
- In case of Mechanical Engineering in addition to educational qualification candidates should possess ASNT Level II certification in RT-II, UT-II.
- Safety Officer / Engineer:
- Any graduate with Degree or Diploma in Industrial Safety OR
- Degree or Diploma in any Engineering or Technology (B.E. / B.Tech / Diploma in Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Any Other Branches or equivalent) with Degree or Diploma in Industrial Safety.
Post Wise Experience Requirements, Age Limit & Monthly Pay Scale: Details Are As Under –
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on Walk In Interview. Walk In Interviews Are Scheduled from 05.07.2019 to 18.07.2019 in different cities of India.
Candidates Can Download The Application Form / CV format from the below and can attend Walk In Interview directly in their nearest city as per the schedule provided in below mentioned official link.