Coal India Limited (CIL) is a Maharatna Public Sector Undertaking of Ministry of Coal, Government of India. It is the single largest coal producing company in the world. It is operating 364 mines in India and approx 2.85 lakh employees are working with the company. Online applications are invited by the Coal India Limited for recruitment to 1300+ Management Trainee Positions for the year 2019-20. Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Other Engineering Degree / CA / ICWA / MBA / Other Degree / Diploma holder candidates can apply online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019-20
Name of Organization: Coal India Limited (CIL)
Post Name: Management Trainee (MT)
Salary / Pay Scale:
Total Vacancy: .
Educational Qualification: Details of Discipline Wise Eligible Degree / Diploma Are As Under –
- Mining: B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engineering) in Mining Engineering
- Electrical: B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engineering) in Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical: B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engineering) in Mechanical Engineering
- Civil: B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engineering) in Civil Engineering
- Coal Preparation: B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engineering) in Chemical Engineering / Mineral Engineering
- Systems: B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engineering) in Computer Science / Computer Engineering / IT or MCA
- Materials Management: Engineering Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering with 2 years full time MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with minimum 60% marks
- Finance & Accounts: Qualified CA / ICWA.
- Personnel & HR: Graduates with at least two years full time Post Graduate Degree / PG Diploma / Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in HR / Industrial Relations / Personnel Management or MHROD or MBA or Master of Social Work with specialization in HR (Major)
- Marketing & Sales: Recognised Degree with 2 years full time MBA / PG Diploma in Management with specialization in Marketing (Major)
- Community Development: Minimum two years full time Post Graduate Degree or Post Graduate Diploma of two-year duration in Community Development / Rural Development / Community Organisation and Development Practice / Urban and Rural Community Development / Rural and Tribal Development / Development Management / Rural Management OR Minimum 2 years Full time Post Graduate Degree in Social Work with specialization-Community Development / Rural Development /Community Organization & Development Practice / Urban & Rural Community Development / Rural & Tribal Development / Development Management .
Experience (If Any): NIL. i.e. Fresh Degree holders in relevant discipline are eligible.
Age Limit: The Upper Age Limit is 30 Years as on 01.04.2020 for General (UR) & EWS category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit will be as per Government of India Rules.
Selection Process: Selection of Candidates Will Be Based on Computer Based Online Test & Personal Interview.
Application Fees: Candidates belonging to UR / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) / EWS category are required to pay Rs. 1000/-.
SC / ST / PwD candidates / Employees of Coal India Limited and its Subsidiaries are exempted from the payment of application fee
Opening date for Online Registration of Applications: Saturday, 21.12.2019 : 10.00 AM.
Last date of Online Submission of Applications with Fee: 19.01.2020: 11.00 PM.