Coal India Limited (CIL) is a Government of India owned and operated Maharatna Public Sector Company under the Ministry of Coal, Government of India. It is operating 364 mines in India and approx 2.85 lakh employees are working with the company. It is also the single largest coal producing company in the world. Applications through online mode are invited by the Coal India Limited for recruitment to 1300 Plus Management Trainee Posts for the year 2019-20. Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Civil Engineering / Other Branches / CA / ICWA / MBA / Other Degree Holders can apply online for this recruitment.
Exam Name: Recruitment of Management Trainees in Coal India Limited (CIL) For 2019-20
Organisation Name: Coal India Limited (CIL)
Post Name: Management Trainee (MT)
Salary / Pay Scale: Initially selected candidates will be placed in E-2 Grade in the basic pay of Rs. 50,00 – Rs. 1,60,000 Plus Allowances.
Total Vacancy: Details of Post Wise / Category Wise Vacancies Are As Under –
Educational Qualification: Details of Discipline Wise Eligible Degree / Diploma Are As Under –
- B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc (Engineering) in Mining Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electrical & Electronics/ Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Chemical / Mineral Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Engineering / IT or MCA OR
- Electrical / Mechanical Engineering degree with 2 MBA/ PG Diploma in Management with minimum 60% marks OR
- CA / ICWA.
- Personnel & HR: Graduates with at least two years full time Post Graduate Degree / PG Diploma / Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in HR / Industrial Relations / Personnel Management or MHROD or MBA or Master of Social Work with specialization in HR (Major)
- MBA / PG Diploma (2 Yers) in Management with specialization in Marketing
- MBA / PG Diploma in various discipline (Check Details).
Experience (If Any): No Prior Experience is Required..
Age Limit: The Upper Age Limit is 30 Years as on 01.04.2020 for General (UR) & EWS category candidates. Relaxation in upper age limit will be as per Government of India Rules.
Selection Process: Selection of Candidates Will Be Based on Computer Based Online Test & Personal Interview.
Application Fees: Rs. 1000/- for UR / OBC (Creamy Layer & Non-Creamy Layer) / EWS
SC / ST / PwD candidates / Coal India Employees Are Exempted From Payment of Application Fees.
Last date of Online Application: 19.01.2020: 11.00 PM.