Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL) is a subsidiary company of Indian Oil Corporation (IOCL). Diesel, Kerosene, LPG, Petrol are the main products of the company and it is generating annual revenue of approx US$ 7.6 Billion. Online applications are invited by the CPCL from eligible candidates for recruitment to 92 Apprenticeship Positions for the recruitment year 2020. 12th Pass or Bachelor’s Degree i.e. B.A / B.Sc / B.Com / B.E / B.Tech or CA / ICWA / MBA / MCA Other Degree / ITI & Other Diploma Holder Candidates can apply for this CPCL Recruitment 2020.
Name of Exam: CPCL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2020
Name of Organization: Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL)
Post Name: Trade Apprentice
Salary / Pay Scale: Candidates will be paid a consolidated monthly stipend of Rs.10,000/-(Rupees Ten Thousand only)
Total Vacancy: Total Vacancies Are 92. Details of Trade Wise Vacancies Are Given Below –
Educational Qualification: Any of the following degree / diploma holder candidates can apply online for this recruitment –
- 10th Pass with ITI Diploma in Fitter / Welder / Electrician / MMV / Machinist / Turner / Mechanic Ref. & AC / Instrument / Mechanic / Draughtsman (Civil / Mechanical) / COPA / Food Production Genl. / Electronics Mechanic / Mechanic Consumer Electronic Appliances / Technician Power Electrics System OR
- MBA (Marketing) / Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing Management (2 years full time Course) OR
- MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relation (2 years full time Course) OR
- MCA (3 years full time Course) OR
- CA/ICWA/ MFC / MBA (Finance & Accounts) / Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Management OR
- Passed 12th class examination and candidate should possess Skill Certificate of “Office Assistant” OR
- Passed 12th class examination and candidate should possess Skill Certificate of “Warehouse Executive (Receipts & Despatch or relevant) OR
- 12th Pass
Experience (If Any): Not Required.
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years.
Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 years for OBC candidates, 10 years for General PwD candidates, 13 years for OBC PwD candidates and 15 years for SC PwD candidates
Selection Process: Selection of Candidates Will be Based on Merit List.
Last Date of Online Application: 17.01.2020.