Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR) is a Dhanbad, Jharkhand Based constituent laboratory of Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR). CSIR – CIMFR is established to provide R&D inputs for the entire coal-energy chain from mining to Consumption. A Walk In Interview is scheduled to be held from 30.04.2019 to 03.05.2019 at CSIR – CIMFR Ranchi Unit, Namkum, for Recruitment of Project Assistants. B.E. / B.Tech / Diploma Engineers in Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Mining Engineering / Other Engineering Branches / BSc / MSc / MCA Degree Holders can apply online and attend the Walk In Interview.
Name of Exam: CSIR – CIMFR Project Assistants Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Council of Scientific & Industrial Research – Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CSIR – CIMFR)
Post Name: Project Assistant Level 1 & Level 2
Salary / Pay Scale:
- Project Assistant Level 1: Rs. 15,000/-
- Project Assistant Level 2: Rs. 25,000/-
- Project Assistant Level 1:
- B.Sc / B.Sc (Hons.) in Geology or Chemistry OR
- Engineering Diploma in Electrical Engineering / Mining Engineering
- Project Assistant Level 2:
- M.Sc / M.Sc (Tech) in Geology / Applied Geology / Chemistry / Applied Chemistry OR
- M.Sc in Physics / Applied Physics OR
- Engineering Degree (B.E. / B.Tech) in Electronics & Communication Engineering OR
Age Limit: Maximum Age Limit is 28 Years for Project Assistant Level 1 & 30 Years for Level 2 as on date of Interview.
Age Relaxation upto 05 Years will be given to Statutory Groups and Women, as per applicable rules.
Selection Process: Candidate should reach on the pre-decided date, time and venue of CSIR-CIMFR and submit the print out of the Application Form already submitted online along with copies of all Certificates & Marks sheet and Original Copy of all the marks sheet & certificates are essential for verification, failing which Candidate will not be allowed for Interview. Copies of Admit Cards should not be enclosed with the application form.