CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CSIR – CMERI) is looking for dynamic and creative Technicians in various trades for CSIR-CMERI Hqrs at Durgapur (West Bengal) and CSIR – CMERI Centre of Excellence for Farm Machinery at Ludhiana (Punjab). However, the incumbent shall be liable to be transferred from / to the Institute Centre CSIR – CMERI CoEFM, Ludhiana and vice versa as per the need in public interest. The candidates fulfilling the educational qualification, age etc. may apply online for the following position on the Institute website : www.cmeri.res.in. Important Details for candidates are given below:
CATEGORY : I : Posts provisionally earmarked for CSIR – CMERI Hqrs. Durgapur (West Bengal):
CATEGORY : II :: Posts provisionally earmarked for CSIR – CMERI CoEFM, Ludhiana (Punjab)
Age Limit and Relaxation for CSIR – CMERI Technicians Recruitment 2018:
- The upper age limit is 28 years for each post as on the last date of online submission of application i.e. 21.05.2018.
- The upper age limit is however, relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC as per Government orders in force only in those cases where the posts are reserved for respective categories, on production of relevant certificate in the prescribed format signed by the specified authority. The SC/ST/OBC candidates who apply against unreserved vacancies will not be eligible for age relaxation.
- Upper age limit is relaxable up to five years for the regular employees working in CSIR Laboratories / Institutes, Government Departments, autonomous bodies and public sector undertakings as per Govt. of India/ CSIR Rules.
Age relaxation to Persons With Disability (PWD) for CSIR – CMERI Technicians Recruitment 2018:
Age relaxation of 10 years is allowed (total 15 years for SCs / STs and 13 years for OBCs in respect of the posts reserved for them) for the posts identified suitable to be held by persons with respective categories of disabilities, in accordance with the relevant rules for those persons with disability who have handicap of 40% or more and possess the relevant certificate issued by the appropriate authority to this effect.
As per GOI provisions, age relaxation for Widows, Divorced Women and Women Judicially separated from Husbands: The upper age limit is relaxable (wherever applicable) up to the age of 35 years (up to 40 years for members of Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes and up to 38 years for members belonging to the Other Backward Classes (Non Creamy Layer) in respect of the posts reserved for them) for Widows, divorced Women and Women Judicially separated from their Husbands and who are not remarried. The persons claiming age relaxation under this sub‐para would be required to produce following documentary evidence:
- In case of Widow, Death Certificate of her husband together with the Affidavit that she has not remarried since.
- In case of divorced Women and Women judicially separated from their husbands, a certified copy of the judgment / decree of the appropriate Court to prove the fact of divorce or the judicial separation, as the case may be, with an Affidavit in respect of divorced Women and they have not remarried since.
- SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates are required to produce a copy of the certificate in the prescribed format signed by the specified authority as and when asked for. The OBC candidate should produce the non creamy layer (NCL) certificate valid for appointment to posts under the Central Government.
- Upper age limit will be relaxable to the ex-servicemen as per the rules of Government of India and as applicable to CSIR.
- Relaxation in age, over and above the stipulated limit, educational qualification and/or experience in cases of exceptionally meritorious candidates would be allowed with the prior approval of the Director General, CSIR.
- Relaxation of five years will also be permissible to those who had ordinarily been domiciled in the Kashmir division of the state of Jammu and Kashmir during the period from 1‐1‐1980 to 31‐12‐1989 subject to production of relevant certificate from concerned authority.
Selection Process for CSIR – CMERI Technicians Recruitment 2018: The eligible shortlisted candidates will be invited for a trade test. Those candidates who qualify the trade test will be invited for a competitive written examination. The final merit list will be prepared based on the performance of the candidates in the competitive written examination. Details of the trade test and written examination will be notified subsequently on CSIR-CMERI website.
How to Apply for CSIR – CMERI Technicians Recruitment 2018:
Online Application will be available on CSIR-CMERI website www.cmeri.res.in. (Opens on 00-00-2018 from 09.30 a.m. and Closes on 21-05-2018 at 05.00 p.m. It is mandatory to take the print out of the successfully submitted online application form, sign the same and attach the self attested mandatory documents. The print out of the application alongwith the relevant documents must reach CSIR-CMERI on or before 05.06.2018
To Apply Online: Click here
For Official Notice: Click here
To Get Latest Government Jobs Alert Follow Us On:
To Get Free Study Material Join Our Telegram Channels:
Join Our Telegram Groups for All Important Exams: