CSIR-Central Road Research Institute (CRRI), a constituent laboratory of the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi is involved in undertaking high quality research in the areas of roads and road
transportation. Online applications are invited by the CSIR – CRRI for recruitment of Technical Assistants & Technician Posts. Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Civil Engineering / Other Engineering Branch Diploma / ITI Diploma Holders can apply online for this recruitment exam through the link provided below.
Name of Exam: CSIR – CRRI Technical Assistants & Technicians Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: CSIR- Central Road Research Institute
Post Name & Category Wise Vacancy Details:
Salary / Pay Scale:
- Technician: Level -02 (19900-63200). Initial Total Salary Will Be Rs.28563/-pm
- Technical Assistant: Level -06 (35400-112400). Initial Total Gross Salary Will Be Rs.51006/-pm.
- Technician: SSC/10th Standard with Science subjects with 55% marks plus ITI Certificate or National / State trade certificate in Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic / Mechanic Industrial Electronics / Mechanic Machine Tools Maintenance / Electrician / Computer Operator and Programming Assistant/ Carpenter/ Library and Information Science / Draftsmen (Civil) / Civil Engineering Assistant or two years full time experience as an apprentice trainee from a recognized Institution in the aforesaid trades.
- Technical Assistant: 1st class Diploma in Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Computer Engineering / Hotel Management / Civil Engineering of at least 3 years full time duration or at least 2 years full time duration in case of lateral admission in Diploma courses or its equivalent with experience of 2 years in the relevant area / field. OR 1st class B.Sc (Sci.) with B.Lib. Sci.
Upper Age Limit (as on last date of submission of Application):
- Technician: 28 Years
- Technical Assistant: 28 Years
The date of determining the upper age limit, qualifications and / or experience shall be the last date prescribed for receipt of Online Applications i.e. 16.04.2019. The upper age limit is relaxed up to 05
years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC as per Government orders.
Selection Process: The shortlisted candidates would be called for trade test in the relevant subjects. Those who qualify in the trade test will be invited for a competitive written examination. The Final Merit List will be prepared on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the competitive written examination.
Application Fees: The non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- is required to be paid during online application. The candidates belonging to SC / ST / PwD / Women / CSIR Employees category are exempted from submission of application fee.
How To Apply & Last Date of Online Application: Online application will be available on the link provided below w.e.f. 15.03.2019 to 16.04.2019 at 11:59 PM