National Metallurgical Laboratory (NML) is a research center of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR). A Walk In Interview Notification is released by CSIR – NML for recruitment to below mentioned posts. B.E. / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering / Other Engineering Branches / MSc / PhD / ME / MTech Degree Holders Can Apply for This Recruitment Exam.
Name of Exam: CSIR NML JRF / SRF / RA Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research – National Metallurgical Laboratory (CSIR – NML)
Post Name & Pay Scale:
- Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 25000/- + HRA
- Research Associate-I: Rs. 26000/- + HRA
- Research Associate-II: Rs. 38000/- + HRA
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 28000/- + HRA
- Junior Research Fellow: 02 Vacancies
- Research Associate-I: 05 Vacancies
- Research Associate-II: 01 Vacancy
- Senior Research Fellow: 02 Vacancies
- Junior Research Fellow:
- B.Tech in Metallurgy Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Chemical Engineering OR M.Sc. in Chemistry OR
- B.Tech in Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering OR M.Sc in physics with at least 55% marks
- Research Associate – I:
- Ph.D. (Chemistry / Chemical Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering) / Mineral Engineering / Recycling. OR
- PhD in Chemistry (Inorganic) OR
- PhD (Materials Science & Engineering) OR
- M. Tech in Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgical Engineering (min. 55% or equivalent) with PhD completed in Mechanical or Metallurgical Engineering
- Research Associate – II: PhD in Science / M.Tech with 2 years experience in Electronics Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering
- Senior Research Fellow:
- B.Tech in Electronics Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering with at least 60% marks and two years research experience OR
- M.Sc in physics with atleast 55% marks and one publication in SCI Journal and should have completed at least two years of post MSc research experience OR
- M.Tech / M.E or equivalent degree in Chemical Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering with at least 60% marks OR
- M.Sc in Chemistry with at least 55% marks and one publication in SCI Journal and should have completed at least two years of post Msc research experience.
Age Limit: Post Wise Age Limit As On 09.04.2019 is Given As Under:
The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in the case of applicants belonging to scheduled castes / scheduled tribes / OBC, physically handicapped and women applicants.
Selection Process: Selection Will Be Through a Walk In Interview.
How To Attend Walk In Interview: Interested eligible candidates, who are Indian national and fulfil the above eligibility conditions, may report between 09-00 AM to 11-00 AM on 12-04-2019 for Walk-in-Interview at :
CSIR-NML, Burmamines, Jamshedpur-831007 (Jharkhand)
with all certificates / documents in original in support of their qualifications / age / caste / experience(s) and duly completed application in the enclosed prescribed PROFORMA with a recent colour passport photograph pasted on it along with one self attested copies of all relevant testimonials/certificates..