“CSIR-Integrated Skill Initiative” is a national program on skill development initiated by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) using the expertise and infrastructure of individual laboratories situated across the country. Under this initiative CSIR-NEIST, the only R&D laboratory of CSIR operating in NER, proposes to organize the following training program. Applications are invited from the eligible citizens of India for the training program as per the application format given below:
Details of Training Program & Duration:
Educational Qualification for CSIR Skill Development Programme:
- For Basic Training:
- Minimum qualification is class 8 (eight) passed.
- For assistant electrician, minimum qualification is 10th passed
- For 2D & 3D drafting using AutoCad, minimum qualification is class 10th passed / ITI passed / diploma passed
- For weaving woman trainees will be preferred
- For Advance Training:
- ITI passed in welding, diploma in mechanical or allied subject (for adv. welding)
- ITI passed in machinist/ turner, diploma in mechanical or allied subject (for CNC)
Age Limit: 38 years (Relaxation as per govt. norms)
Selection Process for CSIR Skill Development Program: Selection Will Be Based On Walk In Interview.
Course Fee for Skill Development Program by CSIR: A non refundable course fee of Rs. 3000/- (Three thousand only) for Basic Training and Rs. 5000/- (Five Thousand only) for Advanced Training to be paid at the time of admission. Course fee will be waived for the BPL candidates on production of documentary proof.
- CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat for welding, fitting, plumbing, electrician, AutoCad drafting (Mech), CNC & advanced welding;
- Bekajan Gaon, Borhola, Jorhat for weaving (with our associated NGO, SNEHPAD).
Date and venue of walk-in-interview:
- 24/04/2019 (9 AM) for Basic Training (welding, fitting, plumbing, and assistant electrician) at CSIR-NEIST.
- 25/04/2019 (9 AM) for Basic Training (AutoCad) and Adv. Training (for CNC and adv. welding) at CSIR-NEIST.
- 26/04/2019 (10 AM) for Basic Training (weaving) at the Branch office of the associated NGO, SNEHPAD; Bekajan Gaon, Borhola, Jorhat..