Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) is a Government of India Operated Public Sector shipbuilding and maintenance company having its headquarters in Kochi, Kerala. It is the largest shipbuilding and maintenance facility in the country with an annual operating income of more than Rs. 900 Crore. More than 1700 employees are working with the company. Applications for recruitment to the posts of Managers, Assistant Managers, Dy. Managers & Assistant General Managers are invited by the CSL for the recruitment year 2020. Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Other Engineering or LLB Degree Holder candidates can apply online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: CSL Executive Cadre Posts Recruitment 2020.
Name of Organization: Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL).
Post Name: Details of posts advertised by CSL are as under –
- Manager (Mechanical- Basic Design)
- Manager (Electrical- Basic Design)
- Manager (Electronics-Basic Design)
- Manager (Naval Architecture -Hull Structure Design)
- Manager (Mechanical Machinery Design)
- Deputy Manager (Design Information Technology)
- Assistant Manager (Design Information Technology)
- Manager (Electrical Strategic & Advanced Solutions)
- Manager (Electronics Strategic & Advanced Solutions)
- Assistant General Manager (Business Development – New Ship Building)
- Manager (Business Development-New Ship Building)
- Manager (Electrical-Ship Building Outfit)
- Assistant General Manager (Materials)
- Manager (Materials)
- Manager (Planning & Project Management)
- Assistant General Manager (Marine)
- Manager (Marine)
- Manager (Naval Weapons Engineering)
- Manager (Business Development- Ship Repair)
- Manager (Legal)
- Assistant Manager (Legal)
Total Vacancy: Total vacancies are 28. Post wise vacancies are given below –
Job Type: Permanent.
Job Location: For all posts, the posting shall be at CSL/any other CSL units/project sites as desired by CSL.
Salary / Pay Scale: Grade Wise Pay Scale Details Aree As Under –
- E5: Annual CTC Rs. 25.71 lakhs
- E3: Annual CTC Rs. 18.71 lakhs
- E2: Annual CTC Rs. 15.72 lakhs
- E1: Annual CTC Rs. 12.73 lakhs.
Educational Qualification & Experience: Bachelor’s Degree holders in Electrical Engineering / CivilEngineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Information Technology / Electrical & Electronics Engineering & Various Other Engineering Branch Degree Holders or Law Degree holders with 3 to 15 years relevant experience can apply for this recruitment. For post-wise complete details, kindly check the notification provided below.
Age Limit: The upper age limit is 30 years for Assistant, 35 years for Dy. Manager, 40 years for Manager and 50 years for Assistant General Manager.
Selection Process: The selection process shall be held at Cochin Shipyard Limited, Kochi or interview through electronic media in view of Covid-19 pandemic issues.
Application Fees: Rs. 1,000/-. No application fee for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST) / Person with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD).
Last Date of Online Application: 25 November 2020.