Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) is a Mini Ratna Company of Indian Government. It is the largest shipbuilding and maintenance facility in India. Annual revenue of the company is approx US$ 370 Million and net annual income is approx US$ 57 Million. CSL has invited online applications for recruitment to the posts of Assistant Engineers, Accountants & Assistant Administrative Officer Posts for the year 2019. Any Graduate or Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering / Other Engineering Branch or ITI Diploma / Other Degree Holders can apply online for this recruitment.
Name of Exam: Recruitment of Assistant Engineers, Accountants & Assistant Administrative Officers in Cochin Shipyards Limited (CSL) for 2019
Name of Organization: Cochin Shipyards Limited (CSL)
Post Name & Vacancy: Details of Post Wise Vacancies Are As Under –
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): (1 Post – UR)
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): (7 Posts – 5 UR, 1 SC, 1 OBC)
- Assistant Engineer (Electronics): (1 Post – UR)
- Assistant Engineer (Instrumentation): (3 Posts – UR)
- Assistant Engineer (Welding): (12 Posts -7 UR, 3 OBC, 1 EWS, 1 SC)
- Assistant Engineer (Structural): (6 Posts -5 UR, 1 OBC)
- Assistant Engineer (Pipe): (9 Posts -6 UR, 2 OBC, 1 SC)
- Assistant Engineer (Engineering): (3 Posts – 3 UR)
- Assistant Engineer (Maintenance): (2 Posts – UR)
- Assistant Engineer (Machinist): (1 Post – UR)
- Assistant Engineer (Painting): (4 Posts – 2 UR, 1 SC, 1 OBC)
- Assistant Engineer (Shipwright Wood): (1 Post – UR)
- Assistant Engineer (Loft): (1 Post – UR)
- Accountant: (3 Posts – 1 UR, 1 SC, 1 ST**)
- Assistant Administrative Officer: (1 Post – UR)
- Assistant Administrative Officer (Corporate Communications): (1 Post – UR)
- Assistant Administrative Officer (Guest House): (1 Post – UR).
Salary / Pay Scale: Annual CTC for all the above posts is Rs. 7.5 Lakhs.
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate / Hotel Management Degree Holders / M.Com / CA / CMA Degree Holders or Mechanical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Civil Engineering / Any Other Engineering Branch Diploma or ITI Diploma Holders Can Apply.
For Post Wise Details of Educational Qualifications and Experience Requirements, Kindly Check The Official Notice Given Below.
Age Limit: The upper age limit prescribed for the posts shall not exceed 40 years as on 30 Sep 2019.
The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates and 5 years for SC/ST candidates in posts reserved for them. The upper age is relaxable by 10 years for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD)
Selection Process: The method of selection shall include Phase I, consisting of an Objective type test (70 marks) and Phase II consisting of Descriptive type Written Test (30 marks).
Depending on the number of online applications, the Objective type Test shall be through Online / Offline mode.
Application Fees: Rs. 200/-. Applicants belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC)/ Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ Person with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) need not pay application fee.
Last Date of Online Application: 30.09.2019.