Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC) is a Schedule A Mini Ratna Category I Public Sector Company of Government of India. It works under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution of Central Government. The corporation has published a notification for recruitment to the posts of General Manager (System), Superintending Engineers & Executive Engineers for the recruitment year 2021. Total vacancies notified by the CWC in this recruitment advertisement are 11. Candidates having B.E. / B.Tech / M.E. / M.Tech / MSc Degree / Diploma Holders in Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering / CS / IT / E&T / Other Discipline as mentioned below can apply for this recruitment. Summarised details for candidates are given below.
Name of Exam: CWC Executive Positions Recruitment 2021.
Name of Organization: Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC)
Post Name: General Manager (System), Superintending Engineer & Executive Engineer.
Total Vacancy: Details of post wise / category wise vacancies are given in the table below –
Job Type: Permanent.
Job Location: This is an All India cadre and provisionally allotted candidates (subject to fulfilling all required criteria) may be posted anywhere in India/ outside India as per discretion of CWC.
Salary / Pay Scale: Post wise salary / pay scale details are as under –
- General Manager (System): ₹ 100000 – 260000 (E-7)
- Superintending Engineer: ₹ 80000 – 220000 (E-5)
- Executive Engineer: ₹ 50000- 160000 (E-2)
Educational Qualification & Experience: Post wise educational qualification & experience details are as under –
- General Manager (System): Masters Degree in Computer Science / Information Systems / Information Technology or B.E. / B.Tech in Information Technology or Computer Science or Electronics and Telecommunication with 4 years relevant experience.
- Superintending Engineer: B.E. / B.Tech Degree in Civil Engineeirng with six year’s relevant experience.
- Executive Engineer: B.E. / B.Tech Degree / Engineering Diploma in Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering with 4 years relevant experience for Engineering Graduates & 15 Years relevant experience for Engineering Diploma Holders.
Age Limit: The upper age limit is 52 years for General Manager (System), 50 years for Superintending Engineer & 48 years for Executive Engineer.
Selection Process: Document verification followed by Interview.
Application Fees: Rs. 800/- for UR / EWS / OBC and Rs. 200/- for SC / ST Women / PH / Ex-Servicemen Candidates.
Last date of receipt of completely filled application forms through post: 25.03.2021.