Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC), a Schedule-A Mini-Ratna, Category-I, Central Public Sector Undertaking is providing Scientific storage facilities for agricultural inputs, produce and other notified commodities besides providing logistics infrastructure like CFSs / ICDs, Land Custom Stations, Air Cargo Complexes etc. for import-export cargo. Online applications are invited by the CWC for 571 Management Trainees, Assistant Engineers & Other Posts. Any Graduate or B.E. / B.Tech Degree Holder in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Other Engineering Branches or Other Degree Holders as mentioned below can apply online for these 571 Posts.
Name of Exam: CWC Recruitment for 571 Various Posts 2019.
Name of Organization: Central Warehousing Corporation (CWC)
Post Name, Category Wise Vacancy Details, Pay Scale & Age Limit for CWC 571 Posts Recruitment 2019
Educational Qualification: Any Graduate or B.E. / B.Tech Degree Holder in Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Other Engineering Branches or Other Degree Holders are Eligible to apply. Post Wise Educational Qualifications is As Under:
- Management Trainee (General): Degree with 1st class Master of Business Administration, Specialization in Personnel Management or Human Resource or Industrial Relation or Marketing Management or Supply Chain Management
- Management Trainee (Technical): 1st class Post Graduate degree in Agriculture with Entomology or Micro-Biology or Bio-Chemistry OR 1st class Post Graduate in Bio-Chemistry OR Zoology with Entomology from recognized University/ Institution. Preference will be given to those who also possess Post Graduate Diploma in Warehousing and Cold chain Management/ Quality Management
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): A Degree (B.E. / B.Tech.) in Civil Engineering
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): A Degree (B.E. / B.Tech.) in Electrical Engineering
- Accountant: B.Com or BA (Commerce) or Chartered Accountant or Costs and Works Accountants or SAS Accountants of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department with about three years’ experience in Maintaining and auditing of Accounts in Industrial / Commercial /Departmental Undertakings.
- Superintendent (General): Post Graduate Degree in any discipline
- Junior Superintendent: Degree in any discipline (i.e. Any Graduate)
- Hindi Translator:
- Master’s degree in Hindi / English with English / Hindi as a main subject at the degree level OR
- Master’s degree in any subject with Hindi as the medium of Instructions and examination with English as a compulsory subject at the degree level; OR
- Bachelor’s degree with Hindi and English as main subject or either of the two as medium of examination and other as a main subject plus recognised Diploma /Certificate Course in translation from Hindi to English and vice versa or two years’ experience of translation work from Hindi to English and vice versa in Central/State Government Offices including Government of India Undertakings
- Junior Technical Assistant: Degree in Agriculture or a degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects
Selection Process: Candidates who have been shortlisted in the online test will subsequently be called for an Interview / document verification. Final selection will be based on the score of Online Exam + Interview or Online Exam Whichever applicable.
Application Fees: Male candidates belonging to Unreserved (UR) and OBC shall be required to pay an online application fee of Rs. 700/- + Intimation charges of Rs. 300/-.
SC / ST / Women / PH / Ex-Servicemen candidates will be exempted from the payment of application fee; however, they will be required to pay intimation charges of Rs. 300/-. The amount is inclusive of GST. However, applicable payment gateway charges for online payment facilitation shall be borne by respective candidate.
The Tentative Schedule is As Follows
Online Registration: Candidates can apply online only from 15.02.2019 to 16.03.2019 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Payment of Application Fees- Online: 15.02.2019 to 16.03.2019
Download of Call letter for Examination: Around 7 days before exam
Online Examination (Tentative dates)- some/ all/ additional dates as the need arises: April/May
Download of call letters for Interview/ Document verification: Will be intimated later
Conduct of Interview/ Document verification: Will be intimated later