Online Applications are invited from the eligible Indian citizens in the prescribed form to fill up the existing and expected vacancies in different categories of Posts in the District Court of Nadia, West Bengal. Candidates who are 8th Pass / 10th Pass or Higher Degree Holders i.e. B.A. / B.Sc. / B.Com. / B.E. / B.Tech. / M.A. / M.Sc. / M.Com. or equivalent Academic Degree Holders can apply online for these posts.
Name of Exam: Nadia District Court Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk & Other Various Posts Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Nadia District Court
Post Name: Vacancies are out in Nadia District Court for recruitment to the below mentioned posts.
- English Stenographer (Grade – III)
- Lower Division Clerk
- Process Server
- Group – ‘D’ (Sweeper, Night Guard, Farash)
Scale of Pay:
- English Stenographer (Grade – III) : Pay Band No.3 of Rs.7,100/-– Rs. 37,600/- with Grade Pay of Rs.3,900/-
- Lower Division Clerk : Pay Band No.2 of Rs.5,400/- – Rs.25,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2,600/-
- Process Server : Pay Band No.2 of Rs.5,400/- – Rs.25,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.2,300/-
- Group – ‘D’ (Sweeper, Night Guard, Farash) : Pay Band No.1 of Rs.4,900/- – Rs.16,200/- with Grade Pay of Rs.1,800/-
Total Vacancy: 69
Post-wise bifurcation of vacancies given below.
- English Stenographer (Grade – III) : Existing vacancies 5, Expected vacancies 1, [UR-2, SC-2, OBC/A-1, UR/EC-1]
- Lower Division Clerk : Existing vacancies 28, Expected vacancies 8, [UR-11, UR/EC-6, UR/PH-1, UR/Ex Serviceman-1, UR/Meritorious Sports Person-1, ST-2, SC-5, OBC/A-2, OBC/B-2, SC/EC-2, SC/Ex Serviceman-1, OBC/A/EC- 1, OBC/B/EC- 1]
- Process Server : Existing vacancies 2, Expected vacancies 2, [ UR-2, OBC/B-1, SC-1]
- Group – ‘D’ (Sweeper) : Existing vacancies 3, Expected vacancies 0, [ UR-1, UR/EC-1, SC-1]
- Group – ‘D’ (Night Guard) : Existing vacancies 0, Expected vacancies 11, [ UR-5, UR/Ex Serviceman-1, OBC/A-1, OBC/B-1, SC-1, SC/EC-1, ST/EC-1]
- Group – ‘D’ (Farash) : Existing vacancies 0, Expected vacancies 9, [ UR-4, UR/PH-1, UR/Ex Serviceman-1, SC-1, SC/EC-1, OBC/A-1]
Educational Qualification & Experience (If Any):
- For all posts in Group- B & C categories, the candidate must have passed Madhyamik (10th) or equivalent examination from any recognized Board and at least a certificate in Computer Training from a recognized Institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in Computer operation shall be necessary. A minimum speed @ 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand and a minimum speed @ 30 w.p.m. in typewriting from a legible manuscript in English for 10 (ten) minutes are compulsory.
- For Lower Division Clerk : Knowledge in typewriting in English and computer knowledge and also at least a certificate in Computer Training from recognized Institution are compulsory.
- For Process Server/Group ‘D’ : The candidate must have class VIII passed certificate from any recognized school or Madrasah or any other equivalent Institution. Those possessing basic knowledge of computer operation, may be given preference, as and in a way the DRC thinks it fit and proper.
- For Group ‘D’ (Sweeper) : The candidate should possess knowledge and working experience in the concerned field and should be capable of reading and writing preferably possessing class-VIII pass certificate.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2019): For all categories of posts the required age limit is as follows.
- Minimum Age : 18 years
- Maximum Age : 37 years
Relaxation of age limit for five years in case of candidates belonging to S.C. & S.T. Category and three years in case of OBC (A) & OBC (B) category. The upper age limit in case of Physically Handicapped candidate is 45 years. Relaxation of age limit in case of Ex-serviceman category is as per existing Government Rules.
Selection Process: Written Examination / Viva-Voce / Computer Operation / Transcription / Typing / Short-hand Test as applicable for the respective post.
Application Fees: Candidates have to submit Fees for Examination as per details mentioned below.
Starting Date of Online Application: 25.04.2019 from 10:00 a.m.
Last Date of Online Application: 12.05.2019 till 05:00 p.m.