Applications in the prescribed format are invited from the desirous candidates for recruitment to the following posts of Jr. Clerk-cum-Copyist / Jr. Typist / Stenographer Grade-III / Salaried Amin, in the Judgeship of Cuttack in the pay scale as mentioned against each. 10th Pass or Higher Academic Degree i.e. B.A. / B.Sc / B.E / B.Tech / B.Com / M.A / M.Sc / M.Com or Other Equivalent Academic Degree Holders can apply for these posts.
Name of Exam: Cuttack District Court Clerks, Typists, Steno & Amin Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Office of the District Judge, Cuttack
Post Name, Pay Scale & Vacancy Details:
- For the post of Jr. Clerk-cum-Copyist, Jr. Typist and Stenographer Grade-III:
- 10+2 Pass with Diploma in Computer Application
- Be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. Standard
- for the post of Junior Typist, the candidates must possess a minimum speed of 40 words in Typewriting per minute in English;
- for the post of Stenographer Grade-III, the candidate must possess minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in typewriting per minute in English
- For the post of Salaried Amin:
- have passed the matriculation examination or equivalent examination
- have passed the Revenue Inspector Training
- have knowledge in Computer Application.
Age Limit: Must be over 18 years and below 32 years of age as on the last date fixed for receipt of applications
Provided that the upper age limit in respect of reserved categories of candidates shall be relaxed in accordance with the provision of the relevant Act, Rules, Orders or Instructions for the time being in force for the respective reserved categories
Selection Process: Selection Will Be Based ON Written Exam and Skill Test.
Application Fees: Rs. l 00/-( one hundred)
Last Date of Application: 15.06.2019