Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is the top most Militry Research Organization in India which is owned by the Government of India and works under the Ministry of Defense. DRDO has various laboratories all across India. Research Centre Imarat (RCI) is also a premier Laboratory of DRDO. It is responsible for Missile Systems, Guided Weapons and advanced Avionics for Indian Armed Forces. Applications through online mode are invited by the DRDO RCI for various JRF Positions. B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Engineering / Other Engineering Branch Degree Holders as Mentioned below can apply online for this recruitment.
Exam Name: DRDO RCI Engineers Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: Defence Research and Development Organization – Research Centre Imarat (DRDO RCI)
Post Offered: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Engineering
Salary / Pay Scale: Candidate will receive monthly stipend of Rs 31,000/- Other than monthly stipend, selected candidates will also receive House Rent Allowance (HRA) as per DRDO Rules.
Total Vacancy: Total Number of Vacancies Are 15 (Fifteen). Engineering Branch Wise Vacancy Details Are As Under:
- Electronics & Communication Engineering: 04 Vacancies
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering: 04 Vaccinates
- Mechanical Engineering: 04 Vacancies
- Computer Science & Engineering: 02 Vacancies
- Chemical Engineering: 01 Vacancy
Educational Qualification: Candidate must have Either B.E. / B.Tech Degree or M.E / M.Tech Degree in below mentioned branches-
- First Class in Engineering B.E. / B.Tech Degree in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electronics & Electrical Engineering / Computer Science & Engineeirng / Chemical Engineering or Equivalent with valid NET / SLET/ GATE Score OR
- First Class ME / M.Tech in n Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science & Engineering / Electronics & Electrical Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Chemical Engineering (or) Equivalent.
Experience (If Any): To Apply Online for this recruitment, candidates need not required to have any prior experience.
Age Limit: 28 Years As On Last Date of Application.
Relaxation in Maximum Age for Reserved Category Candidates i.e. for candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC / PwD etc will be as per Central Government (Government of India) Rules.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be based on written exam and interview. Those candidates who successfully pass the written exam will only be considered for Interview.
Application Fees: As per the official notification of DRDO, Candidates need not to pay any application fees for this recruitment.
Last Date of Online Application for DRDO Through The Link Provided Below: 10-07-2019 at 1700hrs