Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is India’s leading Electronics Company. It was founded in the year 1967 and works under the Department of Atomic Energy. Government of India is the largest shareholder of the company. It has total assets of around US$ 350 Million. Applications for recruitment to various Technical Positions are invited by the ECIL for the year 2019. B.E. / B.Tech / Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Other Branches / ITI Diploma holders can apply online for this recruitment.
Exam Name: ECIL Recruitment of Engineers, Diploma Engineers & ITI Diploma Holders 2019
Organization Name: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
Post Name & Total Vacancies: Details of Posts & Category Wise Vacancies Are Provided Below –
Salary / Pay Scale: Post Wise Monthly Salary Details Are Given As Under –
- Technical Officers: Rs. 23,000/- Per Month
- Scientific Assistants: Rs. 18,460/- Per Month
- Jr. Artisan: Rs. 16,770/- Per Month.
Educational Qualification: Following Degree / Diploma Holders Are Eligible for Online Applications –
- Technical Officer: B.E. / B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Electronics and Communication Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering
- Scientific Assistant: Engineering Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering
- Junior Artisan: ITI in Electronics / Electrical / Instrumentation
Minimum 60% Marks in Engineering Degree / Diploma Are Compulsory
Experience (If Any): 01 Year (Relevant Experience)
Age Limit: Upper Age Limit is 30 Years for Technical Officer, 25 Years for Scientific Assistants & 25 Years for Jr. Artisan. Relaxation in Maximum Age Limit for Various Reserved Category Candidates i.e. for SC / ST / OBC / PwD etc will be as per Government Rules.
Selection Process: Selection of Candidates Will Be Based on Written Exam / Interview Which Will Be Conducted in Hyderabad.
Last date of Online Application: 11.07.2019 (16.00 hrs.)