Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) is a Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) company under the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. ECIL is looking for dynamic and result-oriented personnel for recruitment to the posts of Purchase Officer to work at their Headquarter in Hyderabad, India. Candidates who have completed B.E. / B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Computer Science Engineering / IT & Other Engineering Branches or MBA Degree Holders can apply online for the above mentioned posts through the Official website of Electronics Corporation of India Limited (Link Provided below).
Name of Exam: ECIL Purchase Officer Recruitment 2019
Name of Organization: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
Post Name: Purchase Officer on Contract
Consolidated Pay (All Inclusive) : Rs. 23,000/-
Total Vacancy: 05
(Reservation for OBC, SC, ST & Other Categories will be as per extant Govt. guidelines.)
- A first class Engineering Degree (B.E. / B.Tech.) in Mechanical Engineering / Civil Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronics Engineering / Computer Science Engineering / IT or Other Engineering Branches with minimum 60% marks having certificate in PG Diploma in Materials Management. OR
- A first class MBA in Materials Management.
1st class is relaxed to 2nd class with 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST Candidates.
Experience: Candidates applying for the posts of Purchase Officer in ECIL must have following experience.
- Minimum 1 year of Post-Qualification Experience in the area of Purchase dealing with multiple materials procurement covering various technical and non-technical items, e-tendering, compliance with statutory and tax issues pertain to purchase, as well as service contracts.
- Knowledge of Commercial, Packing and Stores Management essential.
- Having sound knowledge of MS Office.
Upper Age Limit (as on 28.02.2019): 30 years
(Age Relaxation for SC / ST / OBC / PWD Candidates will be as per Govt. Directives.)
Selection Process: Selection process will comprise of Written Test and Interview or Interview only.
How To Apply:
- Eligible candidates have to apply through the official website of ECIL (link given below).
- After applying on-line, the candidate is required to take the print out of registered on-line application form with system generated application serial number.
- The candidate has to sign on print-out of on-line registered application form by affixing the recent colour passport size photograph (4 X 3 cms) at right top corner of online application form space provided for photograph. Also enclose the photo / attested copies of date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, caste, PWD, if any invariably. The candidate can retain a copy of the registered on-line application form for future reference.
- The candidate should write Advertisement No. 09/2019 and system generated application number on the top of the envelope and send the duly filled in application form within due date along with enclosures to the below mentioned address through Speed Post / Courier / Normal Post only.
Personnel Group, Recruitment Section
ELECTRONICS CORPORATION OF INDIA LIMITED
ECIL (Post), Hyderabad – 500 062, Telangana State.
Last Date for Online Registration of Application: 05.04.2019 (till 04:00 p.m.)
Last Date of Accepting Registration Forms (Hard copy) with Required Documents by Post from Candidates: 18.04.2019 (till 04:00 p.m.)