Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL), a Public Sector Enterprise under Department of Atomic Energy is looking for dynamic and result-oriented persons for the following positions on contract basis for a period of two years (extendable by one more year depending upon performance and project requirements) to work at Mysuru. Qualification and experience of the posts are given below. The walk-in-selection will be held on 22.11.2018 at ECIL BRANCH OFFICE, No.1/1, 2nd FLOOR, LIC BUILDING, SAMPIGE ROAD, BENGALURU– 560003. Ph.No.080-23460110 as per details given below:
Name of Exam: ECIL Scientific Asst-A on contract / Jr.Artisan on contract / Office Assistant on Contract Recruitment 2018
Name of Organization: Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)
Post Name, Vacancy Details, Experience Required, Upper Age Limited & Salary Details for ECIL Recruitment 2018:
- Scientific Asst-A: A first class Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by the State Board of Technical Education & Training in Electronics and Communication Engineering / Power Electronics Engineering / Industrial Electronics Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering / Process Instrumentation Engineering / Mechanical Engineering. Should have minimum 2-5 years of post qualification experience at supervisory level in operation and maintenance of substations / 6.6 or 11 KV DG Sets / Drivers / PLC-SCADA / Electronics industries / Process Industries / Mechanical. The candidate should have willingness to work in general / round the clock shift operations.
- Jr. Artisan: Should have passed ITI (2 years duration) recognized by NCTVT in the trades of Electronics / R&TV / Power Electronics / Industrial Electronics / Instrumentation / Process Instrumentation / Fitter / Diesel Mechanic with 2-5 years post qualification experience in O&M of Substations / UPS / batteries / DG Sets / Electronics Industries / Process Industries. The candidate should have willingness to work in general / round the clock shift operations.
- Office Assistant: Candidate should have passed SSC/10th. The candidate should have 2-5 years of relevant experience in office procedures/administration and Security procedure.
- Class: Ist class is relaxed to 2nd class with 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidate.
- Age: 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC.10 more years relaxation in PWD Category.
Selection Process: The selection will be based on written test / trade test / practical test. ECIL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify the vacancies notified / recruitment process if need so arises, without assigning any reason.
How to Apply / Attend Walk In Interview: Eligible candidates may download the application format from the link provided below and attend the selection at the above mentioned venue between 0900 hrs. to 1200 hrs.on 22.11.2018 with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and caste etc., with one set of photocopies and recent passport size colour photograph at the indicated above.