The National Testing Agency (NTA) has published a notification for recruitment to the posts of Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT), Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Vice Principal & Principal Posts in the Eklavya Modal Residential Schools (EMRS) through the EMRS Teaching Staff Selection Exam (ETSSE) 2201. Total vacancies notified by the NTA through in this recruitment advertisement are 3479. These vacancies are available in various states across country. Bachelor’s Degree / Engineering Degree / Other Academic Degree holder candidates who fulfils other eligibility criteria can apply online for these posts by 30th April 2021. Relevant details are provided below.
Name of Exam: EMRS Teaching Staff Selection Exam (ETSSE) 2201
Name of Organization: The recruitment exam will be conducted by the NTA and candidates selected through this recruitment exam will be posted in Eklavya Modal Residential Schools (EMRS)
Post Name: Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT), Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Vice Principal & Principal
Total Vacancy: Total vacancies are 3479. Details of post wise / state wise vacancies are given below –
Job Type: Permanent
Job Location: Across India.
Salary / Pay Scale: Post wise salary / pay scale details are given below –
- Principal: Level 12 (Rs. 78800 –209200/-)
- Vice Principal: Level 10 (Rs. 56100- 177500/-)
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs): Level 8 (Rs.47600- 151100/-)
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs): Level 7(Rs.44900 – 142400/-)
Educational Qualification & Experience: Post wise qualification / experience details are as under –
- Principal: Masters Degree in relevant subject + B.Ed + 10 years relevant experience.
- Vice Principal: Masters Degree in relevant subject + B.Ed + 02 years relevant experience.
- Post Graduate Teachers (PGTs): Masters Degree in relevant subject + B.Ed
- Trained Graduate Teachers (TGTs): Bachelor’s degree in relevant subject + B.Ed + STET / CTET Pass.
Age Limit: The upper age limit is 50 years for Principal, 45 years for Vice Principal, 40 years for PGT and 35 years for TGT. Relaxation in the upper age limit will be as per GoI Rules.
Application Fees: Rs. 2000/- for Principal / Vice Principal and Rs. 1500/- for TGT / PGT. No fees for SC / ST.
Last Date of Online Application: 30.04.2021