Name of Organization: Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Electronics Division, Bengaluru
Post: Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders)
Stipend: Technician Apprentices (Diploma Holders) – Rs.4000/- per month
Total Vacancy: 250
Branch / Discipline: Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Computer Science Engineering
Educational Qualification: Candidates who have successfully passed their Diploma in the Branch / Discipline mentioned above in the years 2015/2016/2017 from recognized institution by the Government shall be eligible. Candidates should have passed qualification examination after 01.01.2015.
Age Limit: For General Minimum Age is 18 Years & Maximum Age is 27 Years.
(For OBC, SC, ST and Other Categories-Relaxation as per rules)
Instructions for Walk-In-Interview: Eligible Candidates are requested to attend ‘WALK -IN -INTERVIEW’ at BHARAT HEAVY ELECTRICALS LIMITED, ELECTRONICS DIVISION, MYSURU ROAD, BENGALURU – 560026 from 20.11.2017 (between 9.00 A.M TO 3.30 P.M. from Monday to Friday & 9.00 A.M. to 11.30 A.M. on Saturday) with the following documents:- (ORIGINAL & TWO SETS SELF-ATTESTED)
- Diploma Certificate/Provisional Certificate
- Mark sheets of all years/semesters/consolidated mark sheet of Diploma qualification
- Class X / SSLC Certificate for Proof of Date of Birth.
- Caste Certificate (SC/ST/OBC*) issued by Competent Authority (If applicable) *OBC Format enclosed.
- Self-undertaking by the OBC candidate belonging to non-creamy layer. Format Enclosed With Official Notification.
- Disability Certificate from Competent Authority (If applicable)
Starting Date of Walk-In-Interview: 20.11.2017
Last Date of Walk-In-Interview: 16.12.2017
Official Notification: Click here for official notification & Instructions.
NOTE: PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS AN ADVERTISEMENT ONLY FOR ONE YEAR TRAINING. ENGAGING SUITABLE CANDIDATES AS TECHNICIAN APPRENTICES (DIPLOMA HOLDERS) OR THE COMPLETION OF TRAINING AT BHEL SHALL NOT ENTITLE SUCH CANDIDATES / TRAINEES ANY RIGHT TO CLAIM ANY TYPE OF EMPLOYMENT IN BHEL.